This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is Pogo and Scrabble Weird?

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I have no chat in the rooms or in the lobby either in the scrabble game, am I the only one or is it a pogo fart again?  I must say that it is nice to have no chat as you can jump into rooms and use auto and leave and no one can complain about it!  tumbsup.gif

shoes

I still have no chat in scrabble and I have no chat in any of the games.  Any ideas??
Or did I miss something?

Stinkerbell

When I DB, one of my accts has chat in the lobby and the other doesn't but both have chat in the game room.
Don't really care too much as I don't chat anyway. 

wildcat

i have chat in lobby and in game.
but i dont need it.

vasunlover

Scrabble as completely disappered off my pogo home page, and even in my fav's Oh geesh   girls18.gif girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

shoes

shoes

I have deleted Firefox and some Java and still no chat---any ideas how I can get it back?  Please

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Lots of problems around pogo lately.

Splenda

I really enjoy reading a post a few years old and than some in current time just jumps in because the Pogo issues have not been resolved..

bailey0799

Quote from: vasunlover on July 08, 2008, 11:10:50 AM
Scrabble as completely disappered off my pogo home page, and even in my fav's Oh geesh   girls18.gif girls18.gif

do you have club pogo because it's on Club Pogo now.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Splenda on May 28, 2010, 09:39:57 AM
I really enjoy reading a post a few years old and than some in current time just jumps in because the Pogo issues have not been resolved..
That's done that way so theres not a ton of posts on the same subject. Maybe someone took the time to research about this issue with scrabble before posting and then posted something.. I doin't know... I'm just saying....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview