PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:56:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BYE to pogo but not u all

Started by crazyeagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyeagle

ok
it is with a heavy heart i say GOOD BYE to pogo
im done im ove it  been here since 2001 only got 1.2 mil tokies never won nuffing not even a walpaper

i know im whining and complaning but so what i tried  im helpful in all the rooms .. sometimes i just sit in them and answer peeps questions if i can   just here to play and help

i dont know ... im just venting i think  but i know im tired of pogo  girls18.gif

ty all for always being so nice to me
i will still stay in here  i like you all ( the 1s ive talkd to ne way )

is ne 1 else fed up with pogo

ne way  ty all for letting me vent

TTFN 
(tata fo now )

the crazy 1

indian.gif Crazyeagle  indian.gif

Mary

~Sassy~

Crazy Eagle,
You can have all of my wallpaper. Should be enough to do your whole tent...uhhhh...house.  :))

I hope you change your mind about leaving Pogo. You are always welcome here, to talk and vent. There are plenty of places to get free tokens too.

Take care, Crazy Eagle.  Stop in often....ok.  6_6.gif

Sassy

wildcat

hi crazy,

do you really think you feel better with more tokens and wallpapers?
if it is so, please pm me, and i will spend you some tokens.
i think i had to keep the  !@#$  useless wallpapers, no chance to transfer them.
i also have days, tired of playing pogo.
but i never thought to leave.
so, if anything is helping to change your mind,
let me, us know. i think here are lots of people willing to help.

think about it tumbsup.gif

pogooo8

i agree with ya, crazyeagle. i am very tired of pogo....and i've been playing since 2002. It's gone downhill. I keep bumping into the rude and unfriendly players, etc. I'm done.

Playhawke

I have to agree with everyone ele as well, since EA took over all Pogo thinks about is money, how they can get it off us, they use badges as a special treat that you would give a dog, all for only 18 gems! >:D

Then they have the nerve to reduce the badges in gems to those that were smart enough to not get them, just to sucker them in as well. :[

Now we have downloaded programs to buy if we want the badges, and pay for the "helpers" as well....... more and more, I think they will burn themselves out.
If EA comes up with a way to auction off badges and so called "limited items" from the minis I am there like flint.
It used to be fun, but I am not going to go broke because EA isn't doing as well with "The Sims" and want to make it back with Pogo.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:D

Mary

Homer

Pogo is a business you know. Business is all about maximizing revenue streams.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

aww, so sorry to hear your leaving pogo. maybe you will change your mind.  6_6.gif

Claiken

I just try to play just to enjoy the games. my family never wins jack s-tuff (lol) so i just try to have fun & not think about winning so much.

Stinkerbell

Gosh, my mom stresses me out about this... I get a daily update about which game has been at $4,999 the longest, (meaning the odds are it will pay out soonest) and how few people are playing (increasing her odds of winning).
I want to pull my hair out!   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview