PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:24:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PLease Inform me of the Most Efficient Settings....."BATTLE PHLINX...."

Started by PogoBadgeHunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoBadgeHunter

:-X

Hi fellow Badge Hunters,

Could you please tell me what is the BEST SETTINGS to get the "BATTLE PHLINX BADGES" as

quickly as possible when Playing with Bots...(to set the game up....)

I have the auto to play it.

Thank you,
TeKahu,
cheers  :!!

PogoBadgeHunter

I finally worked it out.......

HOWEVER I NOTICED OUT OF 27 "MEMBERS" I thought that someone might have some help...or even leave a message to say you didn't know....
Thanks for nothing....
I'll remember that next time when someone askes for help or guidence...
I'll just pass you by as well....!

Mary

i just saw this ? i play on slow no pranks and no curse stones i win 3 out of 4 games hope this helps..

PogoBadgeHunter

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

You restored my faith in members that take a min` to help a fellow member....

(As I would do If I have the answer to help out!)

Thank you, :^* :^*

TeKahu...

Magzy

Here is another setup I started using, and currently have 86% winning: team play (use bots of course), show aimline, no curse stones, medium speed.  On the auto I run  it 2 spots from fastest setting.  Good luck!!! :##

Squid

Quote from: TeKahu on July 08, 2008, 09:30:40 PM

HOWEVER I NOTICED OUT OF 27 "MEMBERS" I thought that someone might have some help...or even leave a message to say you didn't know....
Thanks for nothing....

wow

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TeKahu on July 08, 2008, 09:30:40 PM

Thanks for nothing....

I have to say, that was terribly rude.  I have helped you out on a few occasions, even getting a badge for you... but when I read your post last night I was on my way to bed and decided to wail til this morning to reply and this is what I see?   The people on this forum are very helpful, but are in no way, shape or form, obligated to answer each and every post they read, and that includes yours.   I know MANY of the good people here have replied to your posts trying to help out on several threads.   And sorry, the people here are amongst the best on the web and didn't deserve to have you rip them a new  :o0.  Maybe you're having a bad day and just "lashed out" but perhaps an apology to the MANY amazing people on this forum is in order from you, Tek?

Edited to add:  And another thing... I wonder, if I went through here and read all the posts asking for help or information, how many would I find that you've replied to, "or even leave a message to say you didn't know...."  Not many, I bet.  People in glass houses and all that. 

harley89

To the OP keep in mind that many on this forms have jobs and families. This forum has people in many different countries and time zones.  I for one did read your post but when I cant contribute  I just leave it alone.  I did so knowing that others that could help would respond and they did.  Learn patience and let those that can help do so when they can

PogoBadgeHunter

WELL THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DID HELP OUT !!!

But my dearest StinkerBell....you didn't read my response to MAMA that should have put things right...
Yes it was a Bad day.. and I was short...And I always want things done yesterday...lol

For that I do apologise...! I don't have  a problem when I know I'm wrong correcting myself to others  in a manner that I know could have been handled better...

However....WHAT BADGE DO YOU SPEAK OF IN YOUR MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME????  :ooo

The only time I rememer is you "trying" to get my Scrabble to work.....Which kindly said that you couldn't ....: :o0 at ya...
cheers all,
have a great day  ALL...!!!
Tekahu

PogoBadgeHunter

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TeKahu on July 09, 2008, 07:05:52 PM
WELL THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DID HELP OUT !!!

But my dearest StinkerBell....you didn't read my response to MAMA that should have put things right...
Yes it was a Bad day.. and I was short...And I always want things done yesterday...lol

For that I do apologise...! I don't have  a problem when I know I'm wrong correcting myself to others  in a manner that I know could have been handled better...

However....WHAT BADGE DO YOU SPEAK OF IN YOUR MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME????  :ooo

The only time I rememer is you "trying" to get my Scrabble to work.....Which kindly said that you couldn't ....: :o0 at ya...
cheers all,
have a great day  ALL...!!!
Tekahu

I hope today is going better for you, we all have bad days    (OO)  It was 113 degrees here today with thunderstorms and I am very grumpy.   !@#$

I stand corrected regarding the badge.  I logged into your account to help you try and get Scrabble to work, you're right.  I was thinking it was a Scrabble badge... I should have thought harder about it.

So did the suggestions help you with Battle Phlinx?  It seems its quite a problem for a lot of people.

Hope the rest of your week is fabulous!

PogoBadgeHunter

It just must be in the air....I hope that the Thunderstorms will start to clam down...
Note I changed my user name to start a more patient and cool headed member...LOL... :)))

As you see I took on your advice to apologise...which I would have anyway......and Reading what others said helped me too with intereacting and responsibility as a member here....

Pogo must be having some server trouble with Battle Phlinx...
So I had to change room to freshen up my screen and also took on what the other members did,... as with setting up the room...when I get in there then it's fine.....but it can take a few times....I even have to reboot a couple of times...
anyway....it's nice to chat in a much better frame of mood,
have a wonderful Day/Night,
PogoBadgeHunter(TeKahu) tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PogoBadgeHunter on July 09, 2008, 07:50:20 PM

Pogo must be having some server trouble with Battle Phlinx...
So I had to change room to freshen up my screen and also took on what the other members did,... as with setting up the room...when I get in there then it's fine.....but it can take a few times....I even have to reboot a couple of times...
anyway....it's nice to chat in a much better frame of mood,
have a wonderful Day/Night,
PogoBadgeHunter(TeKahu) tumbsup.gif

I've read many posters also having problems with BP, so it's a Pogo thing and not a "you" thing.  Hopefully, in time, it will be resolved!

Love the new name, by the way!

(OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview