Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wont be here much the next few weeks

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I wont have as much time to come here for the next few weeks. On Tuesday my Mother is having hip replacement surgery. She and my stepfather are not in the best of health as it is. Already been cleaning their house.  Got some shopping to do for her before she has surgery/. SQUID AND STINKER if I need help with any badges I will call on yall first to see if you can help and running autos is just fine   

Squid

I'm sorry to hear of your mother's health issues, Harley.  Please send all of our good wishes and healing vibes over to her!  I will be happy to help you with anything you need.  Just give a holler!  I don't speak for Stinky but I would imagine that she'll say, "DITTO!". 

Be well.

Stinkerbell

I'm sorry to hear about the health issues, but they will be in good hands!  If you need ANYTHING, feel free to holler!  I'm more than happy to help out!  Have a safe trip!   (OO)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

UPDATE. The powers in charge have approved home health care and physical theraphy for my mother so I probably will get to be here . The home health care will save alot.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

bams68

hopefully everything goes ok. My best of wishes on a speedy recovery.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

harley89

Thanks all. But my Mother is one cranky bull headed woman that has been in pain for months. And now they had to stop her pain meds before the surgery.  It is not fun I am moving into Harleys Bar

Squid

Glad to hear that you'll be here and your mom will get the care she needs.  Glad to hear you'll be in the bar, too!  Who's buyin'?

Stinkerbell

I'm glad she has good doctors, Harl... doctors and YOU looking after her.  My dad just called and said that my mom had a doctors appt at 2pm here and the doctor flat out asked her why she keeps coming back to him saying she's sick when she won't stop smoking so clearly doesn't care if she lives or dies anyway!  Talk about a poor bedside manner!

Keep us posted on her progress, and holler if you need any little thing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview