PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:54:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ebay and PayPal help needed !!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Ok, the purchase I bid on and won and paid thru paypal-I've never recieved but it is on my card statement-plus it does not show up on my paypay history. Therefor I have no transaction ID to file a complaint & the phone  number is of no help as it's strictly paypal.  I have been in contact with the seller several times , she told me that there was car problems and would mail it priority last Wed. No pkg. yet.  I sent her another email tonight telling her I felt she was not sincere and it had never showed up on the paypal history not to mention the purchase should have been here by now. she had 100%  feedback so felt safe but no more.

Anyone have any ideas as to what my next step should be? It is so frustrating as can't find out where to report her without that transaction ID. >>:D

Stinkerbell

If it were me, I'd send her another email telling her that it would be a shame to ruin her 100% rating, but that if she doesn't provide you with a tracking number within 24 hours, you'll file a complaint with eBay.  She doesn't have to know you have no transaction number, does she?

Good luck with this!

harley89

If you paid through paypal I would find out why the transaction is not showing up. Stinkers idea is good tooo I just did that with a seller and I got my stuff. 

~Sassy~

Gator,
Did you contact Ebay? I found this link, I hope it shows up and I really hope it helps you. So sorry you are going through this.
Sassy

Link: http://pages.ebay.com/help/specialtysites/questions/paypal-customer-support.html

gator8_24

Thanks, Sassy, I'll try it tmw morn when not sleepy.  I did sent her another email and told her I was going to have to file a complaint, but don't know what good it will do, maybe tmw morn I'll have a reply thanks, gals

~Sassy~

Gator,
If she doesn't help you. Give all of us her Ebay thing and we will all go bid on her next thing against each other and drive her nuts.  :))
Go get some sleep sweet friend. Sleep on a happy pillow.
Hugs,
Sassy

gran2x2

Did you get a confirmation email from ebay or paypal? If so transaction # should be one them for what you bought..I had the same problem and I followed the paypal/ebay dispute/refund info exactly like they said and I got a full refund with no probs. You can now do negative feedback without them getting revenge too.I would state your prob in feedback and state that you are filing an ebay dispute and paypal refund.Give her a deadline...If xyz isn't done by xyz, then you will have no choice but to file negative feedback and file complaints and ask for a refund..then do it.Good luck..Hope all goes well..

gator8_24

Well, it showed up in this morning's mail. I couldn't file any complaint as needed a transaction ID and there is none even tho paid thru paypal.  I understand that negative feedbacks can be left and seller can't read them. Now am I pleased with the handbag, yes and no.  It is a Kathy Van Zeeland bag I had never seen before except it was cloth not her usual fake leather.  It was cramed. folded in to a very small box. But no damage and went back into shape. I did let her know that it arrived today. That saga is over, thank goodness. Now one is enroute from Canada not a KVZ, and if you've even had anything sent from Canada to the US it come on a snail's back! LOL apologies to  canadian2.gif    Thanks all for your help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview