PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:38:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i think pogo has done me in

Started by eurod,

Previous topic - Next topic

eurod

i haven't been able to connect to pogo for a couple of days now. everytime i go to get into a game it says it can't connect to the token server, anyone have any ideas how to fix this or is it just them screwing around????

Swiss_EU

sometimes the server is very busy, especiallly on weekends and the day when a new challenge comes out (Tuesday nights/Wednesday).
If the problem persists, ..... someone up there don't like you :P

eurod

that is strange, it will allow me into poppit but not into tumble bees and quickshot, oh well some games are better than not getting into any

ronandamee1

Quote from: eurod on June 22, 2004, 08:35:49 AM
that is strange, it will allow me into poppit but not into tumble bees and quickshot, oh well some games are better than not getting into any
If you get banned it will say "you are not allowed to play this game". Maybe you are having a java problem. Does it say anything when you can't get in?

hylainhero4

Quote from: eurod on June 22, 2004, 08:11:02 AM
i haven't been able to connect to pogo for a couple of days now. everytime i go to get into a game it says it can't connect to the token server, anyone have any ideas how to fix this or is it just them screwing around????
Hi,
Usually the server is busy and you can only get into pogo games that were originals before EA Sports took over. If you get to the login page and sigh in and it says system too busy, press back and click on secure, and type your passy in again. Pogo told me that :) Works perfectly fine!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview