PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:39:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free token probs

Started by xmilitary11b,

Previous topic - Next topic

xmilitary11b

Hi all, new to the site. I clicked on all the links for free tokens lastnight and they all gave my account tokens....UNTIL I logged off and logged back on, they were gone. I tried to go to all of them again but of course they said I already had the tokens. Any idea what happend?

Thanks for any help

arniebear

So sorry you lost your tokens, I have never had that problem all of mine have come back.  Maybe it is just an account glitch and will correct itself.  You could of course try contacting Pogo CS they maybe able to help  :-\

xmilitary11b

You'll have to forgive my 'n00bness'...what is pogo CS?  Just incase it's not clear in my post, I just lost the tokens that those links had given me..not all my tokens.

arniebear

Pogo Customer Service in the help/support section.  Maybe the can straighten out your Pogo token account.

xmilitary11b

Ok, thanks I just didn't want to draw attention to my account since I am using an auto.

arniebear

They won't know if you are using an auto, only if they ask to audit your comp.

xmilitary11b

well it seems to take an act of God to talk to the pogo staff about the free token deal, still no luck. Any idea as to why they were there one minute and gone the next?? Has ne1 else had this prob?

Homer

I don't know why you had a problem but your not likely to get an answer from pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xmilitary11b

Yes I think ur right....well, I'll just cut my losses. Thanks Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview