Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harleys Bar Is Open Cause I Need A Drink

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

My Mother did not get to have her hip replacement this is because they could not get a IV in. She will either be admitted on Wednesday  or Thursday so the radiology people can set up a pick line in her arm. This is because my Mother had a masectomy and had lymph nodes removed she can only have  a Iv on the side with nodes. In other words this days has been crap Cant use the words needed to describe my Mothers mood  So Im buying drinks on the house

Stinkerbell

(OO)  So sorry, my friend.  For both of you!  Make mine a virgin Bloody Mary... so would that be a Mary, hold the Blood, or a Bloody, hold the Mary?

(OO)

bams68

Sorry to hear, hopefully they get her fixed up.

<<--Will have a Til-Kil-Ya Plz or Jack

:!@

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, the both of you. Hopefully things will work out soon.  (OO)

harley89

Thanks everyone Tommorrow is round 2 Hopefully it will come off without any hitches this time.  I realized today I had been so focused on my Mother I has forgotten about my Father(parents divorced) He promised not to get sick or have any problems till Mother is back on her feet.  Said he divorced her for a reason and wished me Good Luck. In case you are wondering I have asked my parents why they even got married and why in the world they stayed with each other for 25 years. match made in h@#%$%$^

~Sassy~

Sorry for all of the problems you're having. I will be thinking about you.
Make mine the usual...3 Margarita's lots of salt.  :!@ :!@ :!@
What was that last word... Harley, I couldn't make it out?  :)) :)) :))

sandyhook

May the Angels be with you and your mother, I will keep ya'll in my prayers

We all have a inner strength that sometimes we just don't realise that pulls us through the sadness in our lives. We may think we are weak at times and that's when that inner strength kicks in. We have to be strong for those we love who are ill. We have to give them some of our strength to get better
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

fwankwinsmom

I haven't been around for awhile. Going through some stuff of my own, so the drink is more than welcome!!  Grey Goose on the rocks for me with a piece of lime, please.  :!!

Harly, I hope everything works out with your mom. I was supposed to go visit my mom this week, but had to cancel cause I threw my back out and was literally on my back for days. Had to postpone the trip.

My prayers are with you.

Chris

harley89

UPDATE  After the last 48 hours I am going to lobby for all hospitals to have a 24 hour bar.  My Mother tried a 2nd time for the IV and it did not go well . After she and I had it out (verbal) in the hospital lobby she did let them try and the IV line was set. She is very happy with her new hip. With all this going on father was admitted to ICU with internal bleeding.   So here I was both parents in  different  hospitals in different counties. My Father has stablized but they have not found out  the cause of the bleeding so far. Another test this afternoon  My Mother is coming home today.  And I having gone without sleep for about 24 hours stayed home to sleep since everyone seemed to be okay. Today I get my Mother home and go to take care of my Father. Good news about my Father is I have 2 stepsisters that are here to. He is the only Father they have ever know . And now THANK YOU Stinkerbell without you I would have collapsed into a trembling heap of nothing. You were my port of safety in the storm.  Thanks for being in cyber space to listen to my ramblings. I owe you big time   

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on July 21, 2008, 04:42:30 AM
And now THANK YOU Stinkerbell without you I would have collapsed into a trembling heap of nothing. You were my port of safety in the storm.  Thanks for being in cyber space to listen to my ramblings. I owe you big time   

You're most welcome, Harl!  I was happy to listen, that's what friends are for, right? 
I'm glad that you have some backup there to support with your dad and again, thoughts and prayers go out to you all, that everything will work out for him as well.   (OO)  Like I said, if you need help with badges or another listening ear, don't hesitate to holler! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview