Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sqelchies Mix n Match 'Magic Pearl Badge'

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

I have attempted this badge on expert level with auto 3 times now.

The game is not counting all the squelchies.

I even waited until the end of wave 3 to activate the badge.

I started watching the game , and it is no where near counting them right. 

I played 3 full waves on expert level and it gave me  41 sqelchies.

STOOOPID POGO

Runner

failed 4th time ..........

779 with 2 minutes left and it only counted 31 squelchies for  3 full waves.   

:(

roadwarrior

Here's how I got it at last-

If your gems at the bottom is all one color, (all blue, all yellow whatever) hit new game.

Why?  

Because ONLY the gems of that color are counted as getting cleared.  You want any color gem you clear to count.  So, hit new game when only one color of gem makes the crab at the bottom of the screen move.

Second-

Try, try try NOT to spell bonus.  Playing the bonus round is useless.  If somehow you end up spelling Bonu-stop.  Hit new came to clear the letters.

I played on expert. People have said in the rooms though they have had luck playing on hard and medium.  

Find the one that is best for you.

With the auto, and doing what I mentioned above, every 3 rounds I cleared about 200-205 squeliches.  It was close, (I came down to less than 2 minutes) but I did get the badge.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Runner

so my question..

Why would pogo not count all of them?   It doesn't say only certain ones count or only if they match a gem. 

That is ridiculous.

roadwarrior

All I can say is that's how I got the badge and I'm not pogo, so I wouldn't know.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Biggen

I think it is only counting the gems for the last wave.

I started hitting new game after each wave and it was counting 40-50 each time

Runner

I finally got it with 8 minutes to spare.

Expert level using auto..   rounds 5-9 , just happened by chance that I didn't get a single chest with all the same color.

I do not see how a person that is not using an auto is going to get this badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on July 15, 2008, 12:37:06 PM
I finally got it with 8 minutes to spare.

Expert level using auto..   rounds 5-9 , just happened by chance that I didn't get a single chest with all the same color.

I do not see how a person that is not using an auto is going to get this badge.

Maybe that's how Pogo is going to root us out?   :)))

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I was able to get this badge on my second try, and doing it by hand (I love Squelchies...lol, I KNOW I am weird). Played Expert level, did not activate the challenge until right before I won third wave, and avoided the bonus rounds. Got it with about 3 minutes to spare--just wanted to let y'all know it is possible to get without the auto...difficult, but possible. Good luck to all attempting!  :!!

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Forgot to add--if anyone needs my help getting this badge, I would be more than happy to help.

PogoBadgeHunter

I was lucky I got it 1st time with 5 mins to spare.... :!!
thank god......
poor non autoers... :)))

Tara

You get credit even if you don't finish the game. Just hit new game after Round 3 and eliminate the jp spins and all that crap.

casahilo

Runner
The way I read it, Roadwarrior is right. At times it's color specific.

"Usually, Chucky will advance when you make matches of any kind of Squelchy. But once in a while, you need to focus on a specific color in order to win. The gems in the treasure chest will change to reflect the color you must capture. For example, if the chest if full of purple gems, you need to capture purple Squelchies in order to win the wave. If the chest is full of red gems, you need to capture red Squelchies, and so on."
From how to play the game, winning and losing page.

MsMissy

OK is this the badge where you only have 18 minutesto win so many tolens. I think its impossible for me myself. so i didnt buy it. GL 2 all who can do it though.  :(    :)))

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on July 20, 2008, 07:24:58 AM
OK is this the badge where you only have 18 minutesto win so many tolens. I think its impossible for me myself. so i didnt buy it. GL 2 all who can do it though.  :(    :)))

I used the auto and got it with 8 minutes to spare

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Stinkerbell

I really dislike this game.  I wish a school of sharks would attack and eat all the little squelching buggers.

And can anyone tell me, is it a school or shark, a flock of shark, perhaps a gaggle of shark?  I know whales travel in pods, not schools... anyone know?  Thanks!

Mistyeyed

i got mine on first try with auto also..had about 7 or so minutes left on clock..

Biggen

QuoteAnd can anyone tell me, is it a school or shark, a flock of shark, perhaps a gaggle of shark?  I know whales travel in pods, not schools... anyone know?  Thanks!

From what I can find, a group of sharks is called a "Shiver"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Biggen on July 20, 2008, 11:17:10 AM
From what I can find, a group of sharks is called a "Shiver"

Thanks, I had never heard that before.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview