PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:50:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Server reboot : July 31

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I was just informed by my hosting company that they will be "performing a power maintenance upgrade" on July 31 anywhere between 9pm - 1am PST.

When the upgrade happens, our server will be rebooted and this site will be down for approx 10-15min.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you see a "page cannot be displayed error" when trying to access this site between those times mentioned above.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Thanks for the heads up. You know if you wouldn't of posted this everyone would of blamed you for screwing up the forum right? Except for me of course, because I know you're perfect and the best at everything you do.  (OO)

Homer

In other words..."I'm about to break the forum again"  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Thanks for the info. at least we no not 2 try to come in & post on that time & day.  tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Thank you, Mayhem. Server rebooting always makes me nervous from previous experience.  :=

Mayhem

Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2008, 06:33:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up. You know if you wouldn't of posted this everyone would of blamed you for screwing up the forum right?

That's exactly why I posted it  :))  (OO)

Mayhem

Quote from: gator8 on July 27, 2008, 10:29:24 AM
Thank you, Mayhem. Server rebooting always makes me nervous from previous experience.  :=

This server has been rebooted a couple times already and never had any issues. It's been awhile since the last reboot though (496 days to be exact) heh.

Mary

Stinkerbell

What was it they did the week of April 5th, while I was on my cruise?  I recall a similar announcement made.

Mayhem

I upgraded the mysql server. That did not require a reboot though.

gator8_24

Quote from: Mayhem on July 27, 2008, 12:38:54 PM
This server has been rebooted a couple times already and never had any issues. It's been awhile since the last reboot though (496 days to be exact) heh.

Good , now I can sleep well at night!  :/o\ lol

Mayhem

Just wanted to remind everyone that the server will be going down for 15 mins .. sometime tonight.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on July 31, 2008, 08:40:52 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that the server will be going down for 15 mins .. sometime tonight.

::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!