This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The New Jigsaw

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

Is there a glitch of some kind in the new jigsaw???

I had the "helper" running and came in to watch it, because being new it "might" have some problems, and someone was explainging how to move ahead in ranks.
I missed it and waited for quite a while, they never repeated it.

Is there a trick or glitch??

Mary

its all under the thread jigsawhunter ranks etc page 4 in here  ""

Fluffy756

I think pogo just fix that glitch they shut down the game. It up now trying use it not working for me.

Magzy

Yes, this is an emergency (lol) :=, Pogo broke it, everyone at BH needs to rise and shine, get to work  and bandaid it!!!

xsquezme

Yeah, the fixed it. I tried to get as far as i could before they did. Cant even pile the peices in an nice pile now.  !@#$

MsMissy

Having same problem, gaame wont play. I get the screen, hit retry. It worked just fine when it came out. is pogo up too something?? i wonder  !@#$

xgingerx

i was in a room and someone reported the "glich" >:D

Magzy

Oh don't go in any rooms right now, it will break your heart....the gloating and pats on backs they are giving each other!  We hate them!!!! :))) :)) :))

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on July 18, 2008, 09:04:09 AM
Having same problem, gaame wont play. I get the screen, hit retry. It worked just fine when it came out. is pogo up too something?? i wonder  !@#$
Whats a Glinch??

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Magzy

Hi all, I have a problem...any and all suggestions to fix this would be wonderful.  It is so confusing.  Yesterday, when all was a mess, I started  playing in the a.m. the first rank completed should have been 33 and that is what my stats indicate and the icon that came up, but the little runner across the bottom announced that I had reached rank 40, (no badge came up), when I really did reach 40 I got badge (but runner across bottom said 47).  Okay, this afternoon the runner says I have reached rank 50 and I have not but it will not let me back into the adventure mode, only random and does not count toward rank.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Any ideas...thanks so very much. :"

Stinkerbell

I haven't had this problem, but what was happening to me was that I would get the little announcement saying 3 minutes have passed, or 8 minutes have passed and then when I actually finished the puzzle it would say I completed it in 1 minute.  Makes me wonder if that wasn't part of what we were all seeing... so and so completed a puzzle on hard in 1 minute?

xgingerx

badge help for this game is way to slow.... :=

Magzy

That could be Stinkerbell, that little runner is what they are actually going by and since it says I am done it will not allow me to rank up anymore, no adventure mode, just do random puzzles....so I will be forever at rank 44 and never get that 50 badge.  It does still accumulate game points, looks to be 3 per hard puzzle, big whoop there! Whine, whine, whine...lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: magzy on July 22, 2008, 01:18:52 PM
That could be Stinkerbell, that little runner is what they are actually going by and since it says I am done it will not allow me to rank up anymore, no adventure mode, just do random puzzles....so I will be forever at rank 44 and never get that 50 badge.  It does still accumulate game points, looks to be 3 per hard puzzle, big whoop there! Whine, whine, whine...lol

Rank 44 with no way to get to 50... I'd be whining too!    :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview