PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:42:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I'm still getting the white screen this morning.. HEY but the bug page worked for me omg lmfao. fix one break one woo hoo

Mary

still the same goin to sign in page for pogo  girls18.gif

arniebear

I got in this morning and was playing, haven't tried lately though  :-\

xgingerx

arniebear

Yes it is boring...........but at least I don't have to listen to Dottie's voice  :: and you can get up and take a break  :!#

wildcat

i watched someones profile and saw that she had badges in wordsearch and other games.
i have only this testbadges.
how did she do that?

Zatanna

I have some of the badges in wordsearch and that was when I was a beta tester about a year and a half ago when it was a beta game.   Also you can get to some of the other games by going to badge central but not all games have rooms.

wildcat

Quote from: Zatanna on July 26, 2008, 11:50:38 AM
I have some of the badges in wordsearch and that was when I was a beta tester about a year and a half ago when it was a beta game.   Also you can get to some of the other games by going to badge central but not all games have rooms.
thank you.
i will try it

Zatanna

xgingerx

arniebear

I got some of the other test badges for mahjong safari, addiction solitaire and scrabble.........at least it gives my mini some tokies to spend in mall.

Jaguar

Can anyone get in beta yet mine still redirects to pogo homepage to sign in

Mary

Quote from: Jaguar on July 26, 2008, 06:49:49 PM
Can anyone get in beta yet mine still redirects to pogo homepage to sign in

same here been likethat for me for days now  girls18.gif

Jaguar

Darsheis

It did the same for me - I signed in using beta name - said page was not found, but then I went back to orginal email site and then it loaded.  Site is working - hope this helps. 

Biggen

saw some new dogs in the beta pet shop........anyone interested?

Mary

same ole same ole  still goin to pogo sign in page even from email addy or when i copy and paste addy  girls18.gif

arniebear

Did you sign in with your beta username and pass, if so it will not got anywhere but to an error, but then paste the addy in again and hit go and it should take you to beta test site, then bookmark it.  This is how I got in.

Jaguar

Yes annie tried that too and still it redirects to pogo homepage sign in im ready to give up
++

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview