PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:33:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaguar

Note: Right now, we are aware that there is a problem with the Pogo Beta Test site that is preventing members from signing in. We are looking into this issue and hope to have it fixed soon. :))

xgingerx

goin try this again....

i have a question..did pogo use your screen name or did they change it for testing? the e-mail they sent me my screen name is wrong...i wrote them and told them the stupid  :o0's...when i try to log in with the name they gave me i get the write screen...duh why have testers if we can't test... !@#$

arniebear

QuoteWe are looking into this issue and hope to have it fixed soon.

:)) :)) :)) :))

wildcat

Quote from: xgingerx on July 21, 2008, 10:51:31 AM
goin try this again....

i have a question..did pogo use your screen name or did they change it for testing? the e-mail they sent me my screen name is wrong...i wrote them and told them the stupid  :o0's...when i try to log in with the name they gave me i get the write screen...duh why have testers if we can't test... !@#$

i have my pogo name and first beta_...

arniebear

Mine also begins with beta_ and then my screename which is shortened cause it is the maximum amount of letters on Pogo.

netmom34

:!# we all seem to be in the same situation.....looks like hurry up and wait

xgingerx

we are all in a hurry to play bingo,when we could log into pogo and play .. :))

gran2x2

That's my screen too...You can keep it tho..I don't want it any more.. :ooo After that screen I get the connection error  bullcrap page..

Hopefully they will fix it..It worked great till the day they changed game name from team bingo to E1 wins..Just can keep their frickin mitts off stuff that works... girls18.gif

xgingerx

all names start with beta_ then your screen name bubblegum.gif

chrislixmias

Quote from: mama on July 21, 2008, 10:14:57 AM
tysvm i finally got in   :^*

How did you get in? I am still getting the same screen arniebear posted...and the connection time out girls18.gif

Mary

now i can`t get in at all  what a mess  girls18.gif

trishers

Has anyone actually gotten into any room since before the name change on Saturday?

xgingerx

chrislixmias

Quote from: trishers on July 21, 2008, 01:49:05 PM
Has anyone actually gotten into any room since before the name change on Saturday?

I was in before the name change, playing team bingo....then it went out on me and when I tried to play again, it was everyone wins bigo and I haven't been able to play since :'(( girls18.gif :'(( girls18.gif

Jaguar

I played the new game but the response i got from pogo was we know peeps cant sign in were working on it  :{:

Homer

Beta not hold your breath waiting to get in  diving.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Nonnie

Homer

yes and it doesn't work pogo done blown it up

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

All I get now is cannot connect to server, although it states all servers are running with now problems  :o I really don't feel like beating up my computers since all three of them can't connect.  I have no idea what traceroute is and am not about to change my router cause I got zapped by a virus that hijacked my comp awhile back and am quite happy with the way they all run.........Pogo can just kiss my  :o0 on this one  >:D Pogo

cranky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview