PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:26:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Oh good, I thought it was just me with problems.  Game says applet started then done.........but just big white block where game should be and member/players.  Just like Pogo..........anything to drive you crazy   >:D

xgingerx

i tryed logging in tho e-mail but it dont work...thats pogo for ya.. camera.gif

Zatanna

Woo Hoo I got in!   Congrats to all who made it!   :!!

badgie

snipes

Quote from: arniebear on July 19, 2008, 04:04:36 PM
Oh good, I thought it was just me with problems.  Game says applet started then done.........but just big white block where game should be and member/players.  Just like Pogo..........anything to drive you crazy   >:D

Same for me got in and played in the morning tben they shut down and now same screen as you and error message girls18.gif

FreecellFanny

I knew there were huge problems yesterday. I tried running my Sherlock to get the badges for my daughter and it took me all day to get 2 badges.   >:D

I got the Cripes error a dozen times, the window wouldn't load properly, window snaps shut, and so on. It was infuriating. And, the darn thing kept resetting and claiming it couldn't complete puzzles.   !@#$

Now, the day before...oy! I got my kid 12 Jigsaw Detective badges in no time!   tumbsup.gif

Amazing what a difference a day can make.   :-\

arniebear

Quotei tryed logging in tho e-mail but it dont work...thats pogo for ya..

I did that too but when you put in your username and pass you just get and error page, so I just pasted it in the address bar again and it logged right in, then saved in my bookmarks.  Much good it does you, can't play  :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Hey just got back from a weekend of camping... And there she be my sign on for Beta woo hoo here we go again

WTG to all the others that got accepted  :^*

xgingerx

Homer

xgingerx

i sent you the 0.4 zip file ,just wanted to see if you got it and it worked.so i will know i did it right... ++

Homer

I got an email from someone but there was no zip file with it.

wildcat

!@#$

when i sign in, i see the rooms.
but my room wont load right. everytime the white screen and after a few the error.

great beta testing  :^*

batistademondoll

hi  i was interested in being a tester im disabled  i spend about 13 hours a day online

Homer

Quote from: batistademondoll on July 20, 2008, 12:29:23 PM
hi  i was interested in being a tester im disabled  i spend about 13 hours a day online

Pogo is no longer accepting applications for beta testing

xgingerx

we beta testers can't test cause we can't log in >:D

MsMissy

I didnt make it either, no testing this time. :(

chrislixmias

Quote from: wildcat on July 20, 2008, 11:14:01 AM
!@#$

when i sign in, i see the rooms.
but my room wont load right. everytime the white screen and after a few the error.

great beta testing  :^*

Ok, I thought it was just me that couldn't get in....you click play now & it shows it loading, then hangs when it's suppose to load the game, then an error right? This is what I have been getting since yesterday....I want to play the new bingo game girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview