PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:04:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Yes that shows up in my java console, and also a whole lot of errors and in the error console.

trishers

I actually made it to rank 6 on Saturday AM.  Then the big ____!!.  Same problem, left side of screen white, right side players in room blank.  Cripes error message - cannot connect to server
Sent bug reports along wth java.  Nothing.  You would think that with all of the canned messages Pogo has, they would email one out to at least tell you that they know of the problems

arniebear

QuoteYou would think that with all of the canned messages Pogo has, they would email one out to at least tell you that they know of the problems

:))) Too easy

xgingerx

i have wrote them three times,and no answer back...i don't see console >:D

wildcat

same java message :connection timed out

!@#$ !@#$

arniebear

I think the real beta test is if you can get into the beta test.  If you do you then win a badge and 1 trillion tokens  !@#$

wildcat

Quote from: arniebear on July 21, 2008, 09:03:27 AM
I think the real beta test is if you can get into the beta test.  If you do you then win a badge and 1 trillion tokens  !@#$

:)) :)) :))

cranky

it keep telling me can't connect to server  girls18.gif

Jaguar

I see players in room but when you click room nothing wont load says no players and still no response from pog ---go figure.     :OO

xgingerx

i think we have been tricked by pogo. :))

Jaguar

JUST GOT EMAIL:

Hello,

This is a Mass Response to those who have written into betaprogram@ea.com or betaprogram@pogo.com.

Pogo Beta Test Session #6 is now over as of 07/03/08. We would like to thank you for your assistance in making Pogo the best place to play games.

Session #7 has now begun and some users are having various difficulties.

Many of the issues can be resolved by checking the information in our FAQ.

What are the most Frequently Asked Questions about Pogo Beta testing?
http://eapogo.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eapogo.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14987

If your issue is not covered in the FAQ please let us know and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience,

The Pogo Beta Test Support Team

Mary

Quote from: Jaguar on July 21, 2008, 10:10:33 AM
JUST GOT EMAIL:

Hello,

This is a Mass Response to those who have written into betaprogram@ea.com or betaprogram@pogo.com.

Pogo Beta Test Session #6 is now over as of 07/03/08. We would like to thank you for your assistance in making Pogo the best place to play games.

Session #7 has now begun and some users are having various difficulties.

Many of the issues can be resolved by checking the information in our FAQ.

What are the most Frequently Asked Questions about Pogo Beta testing?
http://eapogo.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eapogo.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14987

If your issue is not covered in the FAQ please let us know and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience,

The Pogo Beta Test Support Team

tysvm i finally got in   :^*

Jaguar

how that addy redirects me to pogo homepage

Mary

took me stright to my beta test page and i was logged in.. and oh no another bingo game called everyonewins bingo..

oops went threw ask ? part of your info has correct site addy

click on where do i go ..

Jaguar

Tried what you said but every addy they send edirects to pogo homepage o beta site

Mary

Quote from: Jaguar on July 21, 2008, 10:27:44 AM
Tried what you said but every addy they send edirects to pogo homepage o beta site

just did it again and went stright to my home page at beta click on where do i go to log in and click the alpha addy

arniebear

I can login, but all I get is this....pogo is not answering about this problem. !@#$

wildcat

Quote from: arniebear on July 21, 2008, 10:40:54 AM
I can login, but all I get is this....pogo is not answering about this problem. !@#$

hey,how could you copy my screen?  :)) :)) :))

it looks like mine  !@#$

arniebear

Quoteit looks like mine  Swear

:))) Welcome to the Twilight Zone brought to you by Pogo.

Jaguar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview