PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:21:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

have more than 1 s/n in one room?

Started by jws4026,

Previous topic - Next topic

jws4026

gran2x2

Stinkerbell

Double browsing is done by using 2 different browsers.  I use IE and SeaMonkey.  You open a game window as you normally would, but once you have that window open, you open the other browser, sign into Pogo using whichever other username your using, and go to the room where your first person is at.  I end up putting the names on my Pogo Friends list to make it easier to find them.

FreecellFanny

SeaMonkey is fantastic Stinkerbell - thank you for telling us about it.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on July 22, 2008, 01:46:44 PM
SeaMonkey is fantastic Stinkerbell - thank you for telling us about it.  tumbsup.gif

You're very welcome!  I love SeaMonkey.... very reliable.... I have less problems with it than I do with IE.  And since it's a Mozilla product, you know it's gonna be good.

HUGZNE1

Stinker,

Do you find Sea Monkey better than FF 3? I am running Vista, IE7and FF3. Thinking of getting rid of IE7, but years of habit i find it hard to do.

Hugsne1?

Stinkerbell

I had all sorts of problems with FF on Vista which is what sent me looking for a new browser.  I chose SM after reading the reviews and because it's a Mozilla product.  I love it, and so do some others here who have tried it. Is FF working well for you?  If so, I'd keep it. You can also download SeaMonkey and give that a try!  Good luck!  :^*

arniebear

Thanks for the review on Sea Monkey  tumbsup.gif I am going to try this.  I had tried Safari but did not like it. :((

Stinkerbell

I'm having great success with it.  I know Mozilla will keep tweaking it here and there, but it's very reliable, doesn't seem to bog down the computer and the autos work well with it also.

Let me know what you think!

FreecellFanny

I have IE, FF, SM, and Mozilla and if an auto screws up on one I try another. I consistently get the best results with Sea Monkey.  tumbsup.gif

arniebear

Well am trying it out and autos are working well, even Jigsaw GPS seems a little better, lol.  Now if SM could only get me into the Beta Site it would be perfect  :)))

Stinkerbell

From what I understand the only way in is through the link they sent you originally.

MsMissy

where do you go to download this Seamonkey. i dont double browse, but can you have 2 different browers to use?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

msgg

I usually go to cnet to find things or just do a web search :)))

msgg

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

destiny child

I installed seamonkey on my computer, but when I try to launch a pogo game, it say Java not working. Did java test all is up to date and working. what am I doing wrong. Thanks :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview