This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can't log in?

Started by EeyoreCouldBMyTwin,

Previous topic - Next topic

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Having a problem signing into Pogo, wondering if it is just me or if it is Pogo and server issues.

WhoPharted?

Your not alone.

I was in playing the Ali Baba coin challenge mix n match badge..I just got it done but when I exited the game window I was unsigned into Pogo.

When I was in room,someone mentioned that the profiles and mini' s are getting an update... The mini is getting like a comic bubble type thing added and profiles are getting extra space added from what I could make of the chat. This chat only came about because we could not view anyone's mini.

Hope this helps.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

WhoPharted?

Nonnie

I had a problem too but, just kept trying like pogo said to do! :"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Nonnie on August 21, 2008, 12:06:53 AM
I had a problem too but, just kept trying like pogo said to do! :"

I haven't had a problem so far today.  How long did it take you, Nonners?  To get back in, I mean?

Nonnie

It was off and on in the wee hours of the morning but, went to FireFox and got an error fixer and a URL fixer that it did not happen again .

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Nonnie on August 21, 2008, 09:51:30 AM
It was off and on in the wee hours of the morning but, went to FireFox and got an error fixer and a URL fixer that it did not happen again .

OK, that might be why I didn't have a problem.  I was already holed up in a room working on Addiction Solitaire so logging in wasn't an issue, and today there's no problem. 

Thanks for the information!   (OO)

Nonnie

Stinker
I was playing with the top Banner where Operation Mania was flashing and it was the only thing flashing so wanted to see what else was up their and I do believe that was when they were putting the new minis up.  All I had to do was hit go back but, did not and I kept coming in here to see if the new cheat for Operation was up yet..... :/// lol

~Sassy~

camera.gif Nonnie you were flashing?  :)))

I had problems with logging onto Pogo last night for awhile, it kept saying it was on their end and to try again later. I finally got on though about 30 minutes later.  :///

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Nonnie on August 21, 2008, 12:10:50 PM
Stinker
I was playing with the top Banner where Operation Mania was flashing and it was the only thing flashing so wanted to see what else was up their and I do believe that was when they were putting the new minis up.  All I had to do was hit go back but, did not and I kept coming in here to see if the new cheat for Operation was up yet..... :/// lol

I know all about flashing problems.  My privates were flashing a few days ago, but Mayhem fixed 'em right up!   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview