PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:31:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

50% off ALL Downloadable Games - Sizzling Summer Sale

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

cranky

firecaptainswife

cranky

IndianLover

Well I'm a hidden object buff but can't get the Dream Day  new one... hopefully they still have the sale going when operation deluxe comes out.  Seen pics of it hope I like it

Stinkerbell

My daughter wants the Nancy Drew game, but you can't download it to try it.  Has anyone played it and if so, what kind of game is it?

HUGZNE1

sg.gif  Stinkerbell,  I went to the free token page for Nancy Drew Kapu Cave  and it has a link toplay a mini game.  Hope this helps, not sure if its the same game or not.

Hugsne1? (OO) (OO)

FreecellFanny

Quote from: IndianLover on July 25, 2008, 11:31:44 AM
Well I'm a hidden object buff but can't get the Dream Day  new one... hopefully they still have the sale going when operation deluxe comes out.  Seen pics of it hope I like it

By Dream Day Wedding 2 do they mean the Married in Manhattan one? It isn't very clear.  :-\

IndianLover

Quote from: FreecellFanny on July 25, 2008, 02:51:36 PM
By Dream Day Wedding 2 do they mean the Married in Manhattan one? It isn't very clear.  :-\

Yes I tried to buy it with code and it said I couldn't lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: HUGZNE1 on July 25, 2008, 11:56:28 AM
sg.gif  Stinkerbell,  I went to the free token page for Nancy Drew Kapu Cave  and it has a link toplay a mini game.  Hope this helps, not sure if its the same game or not.

Hugsne1? (OO) (OO)

The game she wants is something about Design... thanks for the try, though!

katsudon

Hi guys,

is the summer sales 50% still on? I like lottso deluxe and it still shows $19.95. Where does it shows the sales? Please advise

Stinkerbell

When I posted this, I don't recall there being dates listed.  If the games are coming up at full price, then that's probably it... oh wait... I think there was a code word to enter but I can't recall what it was, I'm sorry.  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview