PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:40:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BACKGAMMON HELP!!!

Started by blitzkrieg,

Previous topic - Next topic

blitzkrieg

IF ANYONE WOULD PLZ! USE MY USER NAME ON POGO TO GET 17 WINS ON BACKGAMMON EMAIL ME AT <admin edit: please don't poste email addy in public>HURRY 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!

Stinkerbell

Someone's gonna get the administrator edit real quick-like! 

Putting your email address is a no-no.  Hopefully someone will be able to help you, though.

Edited to add:  You can send Private Messages within the forum, but you need 25 posts to be able to do that.
Go to the Fun and Games Board here and you'll be able to up your post count really quick.

What is this challenge?  What do you have to do?

xgingerx

more post will help you a lot ..then someone will help you..

get your 25 posts in... camera.gif

mr.clean

just double BB  move all your pieces too each others sides and have the other player give up.  You will get the credit for the win.

arniebear

I just did my 2007 backgammon double browsing, I would resign the game but it would not give me credit.  I had to play all the way through. Got the badge though, and completed the album  :^*

Stinkerbell

To get credit, it wasn't enought to just move all your pieces over, you had to move them all over and into the sections closest to the end.  Hope that helps!

~Sassy~

<..> Get those 25 posts done and I am sure someone will help you. Then you will be able to send a pm to them with your info.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview