Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks more ranks?

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm done done done.  :^*   

One good thing to look forward to is, at Rank 97 you only need 34. Rank 98 you only need 14 and at Rank 99 you only need 4 more to finish.

Mistyeyed

tara,did you do all those last 70 ranks in a week? my auto doesnt seem to move through the game that fast..im only at rank 13 and i need like 70...its been taking me 2 to 3 days to get a rank finished..whats your secret girl?

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 04, 2008, 01:49:23 PM
I'm done done done.  :^*   

One good thing to look forward to is, at Rank 97 you only need 34. Rank 98 you only need 14 and at Rank 99 you only need 4 more to finish.

There's a thread for bragging yanno?  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2008, 01:54:47 PM
There's a thread for bragging yanno?  ::)

I ain't braggin..I'm just passing on useful information.  :%#

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 04, 2008, 01:52:17 PM
tara,did you do all those last 70 ranks in a week? my auto doesnt seem to move through the game that fast..im only at rank 13 and i need like 70...its been taking me 2 to 3 days to get a rank finished..whats your secret girl?

Yep, I've run non-stop since the morning they came out. It takes longer to get to rank 30 than it did to get from 30-100 by a long shot.

Mistyeyed

its been taken a couple days to get through a rank,hopefully after i finally reach rank 30,it will get better..do you play on the default setting or do you put the auto all the way up on faster?

Tara

I play all my autos on fast. To get to Rank 30 you have to have like 27,500 wins. To get from 30 -100 you only have to have like 8,500 wins. Your wins are in your stats. Those numbers aren't exact, but there close.

jeffy

lol i just got to rank 80 and i about lost it when i seen the name of the badge.

it said:

You won the Booby Badge

booby LOL what a badge i might have to make this my permanent badge!!

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on August 11, 2008, 05:48:01 AM
lol i just got to rank 80 and i about lost it when i seen the name of the badge.

it said:

You won the Booby Badge

booby LOL what a badge i might have to make this my permanent badge!!

boobies are good  :)))

MsMissy

WEll i thionk this game will take quite awhile 2 finish as im only  rank 12 & they ask for too many games to play just for another rank. i quess it can wait. I cant play this too long, like any game it gets boring. but ill keep playing alittle at a time.  :OO

Stinkerbell

So, I did the test between ZZ2 and ZiPeaks and I went from 37% win to 66% with the following stats using ZZ2

Winning Percentage: 66%

Hands Won: 84 Hands
Lost: 43 Hands

Biggest Win: 1436

Best Card Streak: 20

Total Tokens Won: 11183

With ZiPeaks I lose waaaaaaaaaaay more than I win.
Hope this helps.... I'll be using ZZ2 from now on.

jarjar

%% Good morning everyone. Stinkerbell or anyone if you would be kind enough to let me know where to find the ZZ2 program. I only see the dowload for Zipeaks. A while back I had the ZZ2  I thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated. WTG tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif on using the ZZ2 Stinkerbell. Now if I can find it ....lol
Thanking everyone in advance. :D

Homer

Quote from: jarjar on August 13, 2008, 05:16:07 AM
%% Good morning everyone. Stinkerbell or anyone if you would be kind enough to let me know where to find the ZZ2 program. I only see the dowload for Zipeaks. A while back I had the ZZ2  I thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated. WTG tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif on using the ZZ2 Stinkerbell. Now if I can find it ....lol

http://gamewand.com/tripeaks/zz2.exe

jarjar

:/\ Thanks bunches Homer... I appreciate the info. Just signed up for the site in the past week and am still trying to find  my way around here.  Seems like a super place with great people.
I am looking forward to spending a lot of time with you guys.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 13, 2008, 05:16:07 AM

Thanks
  The program really is working quite well.  I stayed in the  60% win range through the night and it ran without a glitch.  Another awesome thing about this auto that I had forgotten is the setting allowing you to "sleep" for a designated period of time, at designated intervals.  It makes game play seem more realistic, like you occasionally step away from the computer.
I hope you have as good of luck with it as I have had.

jarjar

:!! wtg on the ZZ2 doing its thing Stinkerbell. I am at work now but can not wait to get home to get it back up and running. Hopefully it is still registered.
Seems it should be since I had in in the past. Just do not know why silly me could not find it. Hmmmm you are teaching me so much I did not even know. I was not even aware of the sleep option..lol
Now  you keep moving right along to that rank 100....lol
Hugs to ya all. tumbsup.gif

jarjar

:^* Home from work and have the ZZ2 up and running thanks for all the help.. ZZ2 kicks butt by far better than the other..
Thanks Stinkerbell and Homer.
Have a great nite.
Winning Percentage: 88%

Hands Won: 15 Hands
Lost: 2 Hands

Biggest Win: 881

Best Card Streak: 13

Total Tokens Won: 1482
I would say that is not bad at all.... would you ? :ooo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 13, 2008, 07:05:11 PM
:^* Home from work and have the ZZ2 up and running thanks for all the help.. ZZ2 kicks butt by far better than the other..
Thanks Stinkerbell and Homer.

You're very welcome, but someone else had posted about zz2 which reminded me of it on my other computer.  I tried to find that post to give that person some credit, but can't find it.  Glad it's working for you!!!  I'm at 81 and it's flying!

jarjar

:/\ Well I am flying now Stinkerbell thanks to you and Homer.. If you find that person give them a big hug for me.
Now I just have to figure out how to put a pic under my user name....lol
I know nothing of that html stuff... I see ya have your pogo Mini. Lord know how to do that... and he blessed you with knowing it too...lol
Have a great nite. I am off to bed and will let ZZ2 do it thing :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview