Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i wanna be a moderator

Started by Tupac,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupac

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

I wanna be a **** star. Being a moderator is not that great pac. All you do is move threads that are misplaced, edit out bad words, and lock topics. ;) If you do want to be a moderator. You have to post a few more times and maybe gain the trust of the owners. Or you could go into the chat and mf them. Although I don't think that will work ;)

Tupac

hey if ur a MOD and reading this will u gimme ur positions plz

ZaLandCruiser

DJ_

Homer

bob@pogopal

No, he wants to be delightfully tacky yet unrefined!

Thisnamenottaken

Tupac..... They cant make you a moderator... If so I could never read another post.... That Teeny Tiny red font is insane.... how about stepping it up a little....lol

Tupac

Homer

ronandamee1

Quote from: Tupac on June 22, 2004, 05:37:21 PM
ok now can i be mod?
Lets evaluate your situation. You have been a member for 15 days. You have 23 posts. Your avatar and signature are both of a shirtless african american(politically correct). And one of your posts is a k. I think you are an excellent member, but not mod material. sry

ZaLandCruiser

But, Homers pic is shirtless and all hes got on is undies .. lol.. Tupac is also 11  ;).

TonySoprano

How much does it pay? Are you guys union? Benefits? Didn't Tupac die in a car accident?

saratoga

bob@pogopal

As I recall, Tupac may have been in his car at the time, but he was murdered. Unless you think he accidently collided with the bullet.

Tupac

no no no no no no no!!!!! u r all wrong it was september 1996 right after the mike tyson fight... tupac signed with death row records.... he was with suge knight in the bwm, the leader of death row records... they were driving by and there was a drive by shooting. tupac was shot 9 times in the chest. tupac had been shot before so he alway had a bullet proof vest with him WHEREEVER he went he had 1 on this night it blocked most of the bullets the other were not fatal...he was in the hospital 7 days.... they reported that he died at 4:03 am on the 7th day (friday september 13th) and they removed him from the hostpital but they didnt he was alive and well.  He faked his death because he was rich and had enuff albums to keep him wealthy got a long time he has  6 more albums coming out till his return.... there was also no autopsy wich is illegal when there is a murder some site claim to have autopsy pictures of tupac but they were all fake.... and about a year or so later he had a album come out called the 7 day theory ... 4:03 am = 7 2+5(his age) = 7 7 days in the hospital that wat that was a about he had a movie come out in 1998 he was wearing mj's that werent released till 98 and werent designed till late 97.... early in 96 he talked about y he wanted to stop rapping and become a thug again...tupac's aka was Makaveli.....he studied Machiavelli a italian philospher who faked his death and came back..... there is alot more evidence but i gtg! P.S. whats wrong with having a black persin withouta shirt on?

Homer

Tupac is alive! He served up my Whopper at BK. He asked me: You want fries with that? LOL  :P

Tupac

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview