Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

magicjack

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

just installed a new device called MagicJack. But each time I

plug it I'm getting an error - No Output Audio Devices are found.

It's strange because I can listen to mp3, the build-in speaker

is working. I can listen to audios from videos like in YouTube.com

Can anyone from tech support help me fix this - step by step pls

I have a dell dimension 3100 thank you

Homer

Never heard of it. I suggest you seek tech help from the manufacturer of the product

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lovebug44

Tara

I have this, but it's a for a landline phone. Call customer support. They will help you. 

SpunkyGirl

We have it now also.  The thing I found was, if you want to make your own greeting,  You sound like you're in, outer space. :)) :D <..>

gator8_24

this is 'today's special value' product on QVC

www.qvc.com

it's on the main page and click on the product E02659

looks like the site is having issues just type the tiem num,ber in the search

Tara

I got this because PC World highly recommended it. It's only 20.00 bucks a year and you can call anywhere in US and Canada. They send you the jack for free. It took awhile to get it all right, but the support people are awesome. After a few calls I have it going good now.

blondie01

I have been thinking about getting the magicjack.  Overall does it work?  Is there any way you can get it to work if you have multiple phones in your house?  Thanks   

Tara

Quote from: blondie01 on August 19, 2008, 11:09:55 AM
I have been thinking about getting the magicjack.  Overall does it work?  Is there any way you can get it to work if you have multiple phones in your house?  Thanks   
It works through your computer. You can use any phone as long as its hooked to your computer. It works good.

who me?

Hey Tara,
Do you actually get a phone number where you can receive calls also? or is it just for outgoing calls?
TIA for any info  tumbsup.gif

Tara

Quote from: who me? on August 19, 2008, 10:39:18 PM
Hey Tara,
Do you actually get a phone number where you can receive calls also? or is it just for outgoing calls?
TIA for any info  tumbsup.gif

Yes, you get a phone number, but remember your computer has to be on to ring. It has answering machine service and call waiting. You have a phone book like a cell phone. The only thing I don't like is you have to dial the area code, but I guess it's really not a big deal. I had problems at first keeping it connected when I would turn the computer off and on, but their tech support was VERY helpful, and I don't have any more problems at all. It's just adjustments you have to make, since everyones computers are different.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview