PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:20:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

scrabble bingo

Started by casahilo,

Previous topic - Next topic

casahilo

somewhere i saw advanced settings to get the bingo badge easily.
can anyone refresh my memory?
thanks

Stinkerbell

This will still take some time, but it's quicker. If you have a friend to play with, you can both get it going.

Go to the 2 player game Master tab, scroll down and choose a Masters room with no one in it. You can play all your tiles get a bingo and let your second player pass.

Here's how to set your table options....

First choose Traditional Game, then click the Advanced Options Tab. Choose to end the game when no more tiles are left, choose whichever timer setting you want, click Allow Challenging A Word, list 2 letter words and Allow opponents to see.... those are the only things marked.

Now, these are just regular Pogo game settings, so you aren't really cheating or anything, but the words will make no sense and the score will be outrageous which is why you want to go to a room with no one in it, so no one will question your odd words.

Now, if you play with a friend, which is what I did, we took turns winning. So the first person who is going to win the game lays down all their letters in a row or column... doesn't matter if it makes a real word or not. After you've laid down all the tiles, play the word. The next player passes. Then you lay down all your tiles again, and the next player passes... keep doing that. You get about 13 bingos per game that way. I suppose you can also each play all your tiles, just never challenge the word.

If you have any questions, feel free to holler!

casahilo

Thank you Stinkerbell. That worked just fine!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview