PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:10:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wordjong addict confesses his addiction

Started by Alien7753,

Previous topic - Next topic

Alien7753

Hi all  :/\
I just found your forum, it looks pretty cool so far.
I am a wordjong addict I have tried the 12 step program, and after 2 steps I find myself sitting in front of my keyboard playing wordjong or looking over my ladies shoulder  >:D  trying to play her game. Wow I feel better already.

Ok my real questions is this, I have been trying to find  O+O  any info on how pogo ranks the words scores, obviously in an effort to get a higher score but I have had no luck finding any info. If any one has any ideas where to look, I would be at the very least able to sleep  :/o\ between bouts of wordjong. And most likely I would be in wordjong heaven.

"If even 1 person smiled at this post then I did a good thing."

Mayhem

Welcome to PogoCheats!  tumbsup.gif

I did some searching on google and found something for you.

http://www.anagrammer.com/WordJong

Have a look at the top left side of the page .. you can search by word length or score.

Hope this help!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mr.clean

lol You mean too tell me people really sit and play this boring game lol

Alien7753

Mayhem,
Thanks for the tip. I checked it out and it does have some interesting features. I may not have stated my question correctly. I have been trying to find out how the game assigns a value to a particular word. and which words have a higher score.

Lets see .. does it score the word based on usage .. the more a word is used in every day speak .. the lesser score?
the less its used a higher score? and so on... It's mostly out of curiosity .. however i do write in vb 6 and that sort of helped with the curiosity.

Mr.clean
yeppy i can sit for a couple hours at a time playing it. I guess it's all in what interest you. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview