Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw trasure hunter POLL

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

how are you running your auto as far as speed and what level are you autoing on.?

i just started to rank out this morning and in like 2-3 hours im rank 8 on easy.

can the auto handle harder levels and does it benefit you to play on harder levels?

gin

:^*   I ranked out last night.  I played hard level and had the auto set right in the middle.  5 mins. is what it takes.  A great auto!!!!

arniebear

Mine does not work well keeps getting stuck and uses all its hints  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

I downloaded the 1.5 version just now to try it, and I played on normal at the default speed.  It played beautifully, finished the game in 3 minutes with no problems or hesitations at all.  I then tried a 2nd game on normal at the slowest speed and it played flawlessly as well, finished it in 4 minutes. 

BH, you guys did a great job getting this auto into shape!  Thanks for all you do.   (OO)

gin

tumbsup.gif    :-*   Yes this is a great auto...had to slow mine down so nosey ppl wouldn't report... :%#

S1lent

Greetins,
I'm stuck on rank 48 for 3 days.  Is there a level I need to play (Easy, Normal, Hard, Elite, or Master) to advance in rank?
Thanks
S1lent

Homer

You should rank up on any level. I haven't played this much yet but I'm not sure if you get rank progress when playing random puzzles. Make sure you are playing in the adventure section.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

MsMissy

Mine also wont play over 3 games & then i have 2 finish it myself or it uses all the Hints. need to update this Auto till it works right.  :///

FreecellFanny

Quote from: MsMissy on August 02, 2008, 01:54:59 PM
Mine also wont play over 3 games & then i have 2 finish it myself or it uses all the Hints. need to update this Auto till it works right.  :///

I am still having the same issues. You are not alone.  (OO)

I tend to think that these jigsaw puzzle games are so heavy with graphics that if your connection doesn't zip along at breakneck speed the auto won't work right. One day last week Sherlock worked perfectly for hours on end; when I tried to run it over the weekend it couldn't finish a single puzzle.

arniebear

I wish I knew the answer I have tried it on two computers, and it works about the same on both.  Laptop is duo core so is a little slower than my desktop which is single.  My internet DSL is blazing fast and this auto still sticks and freezes.

S1lent

Greetings,
I've had good luck running JigsawGPS 24/7.  I stayed on the easy level then moved to the normal level.  I progressed to rank 48 in about 4 days (took some time off to play other games).  You might try deleting the temporary files in your JAVA.   

Good luck and hope you get it going. 
S1lent

S1lent

Update,
My JigsawGPS just went south.  After I reached rank 48, it doesn't recognize the location at the start of adventure mode.

I've been running it in normal and just picking the location manually.

Good luck all
S1lent

Angel1027

Quote from: s1lent on August 05, 2008, 10:54:08 AM
Update,
My JigsawGPS just went south.  After I reached rank 48, it doesn't recognize the location at the start of adventure mode.

I've been running it in normal and just picking the location manually.

Good luck all
S1lent
My first time posting.... I've reached rank 49 been stuck in random mode for three days!!!! is anyone having this problems... also I can't get out of random no matter what I try!!!! Everytime I hit the little **** it goes right back t random..At this point I'm wasting my time? Beside getting my 5000 pt badge...oh wait I still will not get it will I????  Must be a POGO glitch ya think

xgingerx

my auto don't work no matter what i do...uses all the hints and leaves pieces of the puzzle....BH plz update this... !@!

RedNightStalker

Played on the fast speed and finished in 5 days with all the badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview