PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:50:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tri peak auto

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

hey yall, anothewr problem i have downloaded the auto for tripeaks and i left it run all night and i was rank 12 when i went to bed and got up and checked it i was still rank 12, hell it looses more than it wins, it did not even rank up any, i am using vista and IE. any suggestions??

Homer

delete the program reboot your pc and redownload

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I'm running 1.6 and yes, it loses more than it wins because of the way it is set to play. I find that if, lets say, the computer can play a 5 where 2 cards will be overturned or a 5 where no cards will be overturned, it almost always chooses the one where no cards will be overturned.  Very frustrating.
My winning percentage is 37% with the auto and 60+ by hand.  BUT, all that said, it is one of the most reliable autos I've ever used.  I have been running this all night for a couple months now and and not one time have I woken up to find it frozen or anything.  And I soooooo loathe this game that I'll take any win I can get, any way I can get it.

FreecellFanny

I let the damn thing run all day while at work and it didn't rank up at all. It is soooo long between ranks it's driving me nuts.  >:D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on August 05, 2008, 03:58:43 PM
I let the damn thing run all day while at work and it didn't rank up at all. It is soooo long between ranks it's driving me nuts.  >:D

I went from 30 - 47 in 2 days without constant running.  So, up to 30 it's a nightmare, then it get's easier.

MercyMeeee

I read where people are requesting, that they make the auto a bit smarter...I hope they do sometime in the near future.  I let mine run all night and my average wins are only 38% most of the time.  But, hey...every little bit helps, so thats OK. bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

It seems to me that the auto plays to clear peaks, passing up opportunities to clear cards for continued play.

mr.clean

Nonnie

Have any of you tried the zz2.exe it is the small one that was made to get the 10 cards to get the 3 at the top of the pole?  This the one I like I went up from rank to 20  in a day in a half off and on.  You can find on the same page as Zipeaks Zolitaire way down on the bottom after the comments in blue.  You will have to get the code from either Ken or Oscar I have them both but use the zz2.exe most of the time!

FreecellFanny

QuoteIt seems to me that the auto plays to clear peaks, passing up opportunities to clear cards for continued play.

Isn't that the same thing though? I mean, you have to clear cards to clear peaks... ???

My results from running for two days and nights:

Hands won: 417
Hands Lost: 1,178
Winning Percentage: 26%

Certainly not fantastic and I am only at rank 12.  :%

I will start fresh and see what I end up with from running it all day again.  ::)

QuoteYou can find on the same page as Zipeaks Zolitaire way down on the bottom after the comments in blue.

I wish I had seen that BEFORE I downloaded and registered the other one on my 150 page. Too bad it wasn't posted at the top.   >:D

I also prefer the older version.

Stinkerbell

Yes, it's the same thing except that if it would always open up cards first, instead of concentrating on getting to the top first, you have a better chance of winning the hand.  The reason is, with more cards exposed, as you're running through the deck, you have a better chance of matching cards.  BUT, if it works solely to reach the top fastest, it leaves cards hidden.  I know what I'm trying to say, I'm just not saying it well. :(

MsMissy

I also have noticed that there are moves it can make & doesnt, & im only rank 12 also. i neber lay that game, unless pogo chooses it for badge day. dont understand about this zz2exe. when i downloaded mine. I wonder if we can still get it.Hmmm   :o

Stinkerbell

ZZ2 is on my old computer.  I'm going to try using it to run the game tonight and see if it betters my winning %.  Thanks for the reminder!

msgg

girls21.gif thanks for the info,I downloaded it and will give it a try :^* :^* :^*

FreecellFanny

Quotei neber lay that game, unless pogo chooses it for badge day

I am determined to rank out now because I want that final badge - it has a tarantula on it and I love spiders. I used to have a pet tarantula so I gotta get that one!  :D

I wonder if there is any way to have to old one back and registered?

My results for the day:

Games Won: 237
Games Lost: 431
Winning Percentage: 35%

But I am up to rank 13.  :%

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on August 06, 2008, 01:55:53 PM
I am determined to rank out now because I want that final badge - it has a tarantula on it and I love spiders. I used to have a pet tarantula so I gotta get that one!  :D

I wonder if there is any way to have to old one back and registered?

My results for the day:

Games Won: 237
Games Lost: 431
Winning Percentage: 35%

But I am up to rank 13.  :%

Send an email to replacecode@aol.com and ask if you can swap it out.  They might be able to help you.

Nonnie

Try sending the zz2 code to Oscar or Ken and tell them your feelings that you want the other one and if you are the owner of the $150 they will probably send you the code!

MsMissy

I have 1.6 also & it misses alot of good moves, but i did downlaod that zz2exe & it works alittle better, but u can win so many games & then it starts losing, but ill keep it & try whichever i feel like using. Tks for the tip on that little File.  %%

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 06, 2008, 02:46:37 PM
Send an email to replacecode@aol.com and ask if you can swap it out.  They might be able to help you.

Thanks Stinky.  :/\

You too Nonnie!  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview