PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:47:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer help

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

My jigsaw GPS ...stopped working all of a sudden..i wrote BH and they told me to send them a TSR ...i did everything made the report went to my BH files and i can't find it...where do i look? :'((

ty Marlene

Homer

Go to Start>Programs>BadgeHelp and open your BadgeHelp folder. You will see a file in there named TSR.Dat

Email that file to BadgeHelp@aol.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

it's not in my BH folder...i did it twice.i did a search still can't find it.. >:D

xgingerx

auto will play on random but not Adv mode...badge day it was playing just fine..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on September 12, 2008, 12:53:46 PM
it's not in my BH folder...i did it twice.i did a search still can't find it.. >:D

I had a tough time finding mine too.  I went to C:> Programs> BadgeHelp.  Then double click the Badge Help folder and scroll to the bottom.  That's where I finally found mine.  Good luck!

Nonnie

You are right Stinkerbell another way I get mine in without sending a TSR is when Microsoft ask do you want to report the error, stop running, any problems say yes and I find the TSR report in my BH files and I never sent one. Food for thought!   bbq21.gif   <:>

xgingerx

i find it in C drive thank you all for your help... :^*

Stinkerbell

Nymphy

I have a question.... Im wondering if you have an auto --- won through the leaving a comment on the gym... and I need to wipe my computer, virus issues and running tooo slow to enjoy... how do you get the auto back, can you just re download it and put your code back in it? :-\ :^*
Thanks

jeffy

you could always just search for files on your computer you will need to search for TSR.dat it should find it easily.

Homer

Quote from: Nymphy on September 17, 2008, 06:44:20 AM
I have a question.... Im wondering if you have an auto --- won through the leaving a comment on the gym... and I need to wipe my computer, virus issues and running tooo slow to enjoy... how do you get the auto back, can you just re download it and put your code back in it? :-\ :^*
Thanks

BH's policy on gifts is they are a one time offer and are not elligible for replacement codes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview