PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:52:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

monopoly

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

samara

jarjar

I will never rank out in all these new games... Good luck everyone.
Hopefully the auto comes soon.

Tara

MsMissy

Monoply is out& i played almost a game. but i think im gonna need Auto for this. its too confusing for me.  :OO I need the Auto

flowers

I need auto too for this boring game.  I am so confused with it. prisoner.gif :OO

Undertaker76

Monopoly is out on pogo guys.  As per usual to get there go to your favorites and look down ont he m and add it. tumbsup.gif

Tracey

Mistyeyed

glad to know im not the only one thats bored with it already.i got to rank 1 then left the game..this does screen auto doesnt it..i heard somewhere that there are three secret badges for this game but no one knows whats required to get them...seems like pogo is making all the games anymore with these extra badges that you have to play the game well past ranking out on..

Tracey

TiddleWink

flowers

blondie01

I'm confused with the money calculations in Monopoly, does anyone have hints on how to use?  I looked up the FAQ on how to play and here is Pogo's Q&A. 

Q: I'm confused by this new currency system. Can you help me make sense of it?
A: It's a little confusing at first, but we find that the best way to make sense of the new values is to think of them without the decimal point and without the little M at the end, and they start to look a lot like the classic values. For instance, collecting 2.00M for passing GO looks a lot like the classic value of $200. And paying .18M in rent doesn't seem so bad once you realize it's equivalent to $18 in the classic game.

Example: Is .1M equal to $100,000 or a $1.00. I don't know why they choose to use all millions, why screw up something that has been working for over a 100 years.   In my book its way to confusing!!   !@#$  Thanks for your help.

arniebear

I tried the regular and got bored, was taking too long....the speedy is a little better.  I suppose it is more fun playing with people then the bots.  The bots cheat anyway  :)))

Mistyeyed

monopoly auto,where are you? in the meantime,it says you can play either 2 or 4 players? does anyone know how to set it up for just two..im wondering if you can only play with 2 at table is if your playing against someone and not the bots? so much wasted time in between and soooooooo many popups with playing 4..

arniebear

I found only in the custom tab can you choose between three or four players.  If there is a way for two players I have not found it yet. 

Fluffy756

speedy is much better. One thing I don't understand is how to trade. I keep trying to go it but it seems not let me trade.

arniebear

When it is your turn, you can go to the trade button on the bar that has roll and pick who you want to trade with.

FreecellFanny

The game keeps freezing for me.

I have to keep going in and out of the room 3 or 4 times before it loads completely and even then it keeps giving me the 'Not Responding' message.  !@#$

Squid

I played alone earlier with the bots - didn't have a problem.

john82379

If you want to do two players in monopoly, you have to do a custom game and check the tab that says "use computer players."  Then your friend (if so desired) can come in and play.  You cannot play one against another it has to be two other computer players.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview