Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Easy win Bingo

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

There  was a Easy win Bingo auto before  is it a Free update for 150 members that had the auto before?

~Sassy~

Tracey

god its hard to get blackouts in this game huh

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

This is the first bingo game I actually enjoy playing...I am sure the novelty will wear off soon though lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tracey on August 14, 2008, 06:16:41 PM
god its hard to get blackouts in this game huh

I play in a 5 card room and save all the wilds I get til the very end, then I use them on the card that has the least numbers left to cover, and keep hoping for more wilds.

pammer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 15, 2008, 09:12:49 AM
I play in a 5 card room and save all the wilds I get til the very end, then I use them on the card that has the least numbers left to cover, and keep hoping for more wilds.

Me too

aidenwsmom

Play in a room by yourself and you get all the wilds you give out.  Helps to get the wilds badge too. 

Nonnie

Tara

Quote from: aidenwsmom on August 15, 2008, 10:16:02 AM
Play in a room by yourself and you get all the wilds you give out.  Helps to get the wilds badge too. 

That's not true. You can give yourself the wilds, but they do not count towards that badge. Check your stats and you will see the big fat zero under wilds passed out.

aidenwsmom

Oh, ty, I had no clue, lol.  Well, it helped me get rankable bingos so its still all good, lol.

MsMissy

God its hard 2 get blackouts in this game.  :o

Tracey

Tracey

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 15, 2008, 09:12:49 AM

thanks for all the advice ..have done that and its working so far !

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tracey on August 17, 2008, 01:54:12 PM
thanks for all the advice ..have done that and its working so far !

You're so very welcome!!  WTG!    :^*

S1lent

Greetings,
I found that double browsing in a room to yourself and let my "auto" give wilds back and forth. I play in the regular speed rooms...less crowded.  It appears the 25,000 wild badge will be the most difficult one to achieve.

Good luck to all
S1lent

MsMissy

I played in a rom by myself & all the wilds i got had my name on them, but you have less games to play & i couldnt get a Blackout for nothing.  :(

Tara

I just finished the game and I only have 4,070 wild cards given, so this will probably take a month of 24/7 to get that last badge. It took me 18,500 bingos to get to the end, but my stats said I was at Rank 50 when I was really only on Rank 45. It didn't give me the last badge early though. :((

destiny child

How do you keep the auto working. It play first game fine and than miss up. Have to turn it off and reload it everygame, but I can't babbysit all the time.  Thanks Destiny

Mary

the agent .4 calls nothun but false bingos and get you kick out how did you Tara get it to work?? tyvm for your help

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview