PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:42:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sock Hop Slots Info!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I was just sent some information on the new Sock Hop Slots game that will available for beta testing soon.

Sock Hop Slots is a 3 reel, single payline slot machine. The object of the game is to win tokens by forming winning combinations of symbols on the reels. Additionally, progressing the story bonus will result in token awards.

Story Bonus

Any time a Ducky symbol stops on the reels, the Sock Hop Story Bonus is triggered. Wind your way through the story to collect all seven Musical Notes and win big.

Ranks

By collecting the Musical Notes in the Sock Hop Story Bonus, Club Pogo members will reach higher and higher ranks. In the game, these ranks are represented as different guitars at the top of the paytable jukebox.

There are a total of 50 ranks. When Club Pogo members reach ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50, they will receive special badges.

Free Spin Bonus

Any time the Record Album symbol stops on the reels, the Free Spin Bonus is triggered. You will then receive 8 free spins and all pays during those spins will be multiplied by 3!

Pay Table

The awards shown below are multiplied by the bet. The paytable shown in the game is automatically updated based on the current bet.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

who me?

~Sassy~

<..> Thanks Mayhem. Now I know after a hard day of doing surgeries doctor.gif in the Operating room, I will be able to relax soon at the Sock Hop.  :{

:))

MsMissy

Thanks for the info mayhem, looks kinda cool. ive heard about this game but havent seen a picture of it till now.  tumbsup.gif

mr.clean

boy pogo needs another slots game like they really needed a new Bingo game.

What Happened too the added Ranks for Hog Heaven  >:D

cranky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview