This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation Mania cheat

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

is BH coming out with a cheat for this game,and if so,how long before we see it..

chummychum

Probably around Tues. it's called OperationStation

Mistyeyed

thank you chummy..i thought i would try playing this one and not bother with an auto,but after playing a couple ranks i found it so boring i have to get the auto for it...

MsMissy

wow, this is 1 cheat i wish i could get, but my game wont let me uncheck the Full screen mode.  girls18.gif

sandyhook

I sure as heck  hope it will work on Marathon Mode lol - that is almost impossible 100k before 6 people die :OO
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Mistyeyed

does the marathon mode move you through the ranks any faster?

Stinkerbell

Alls I can say is, mankind should consider themselves fortunate that I didn't become a doctor!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 18, 2008, 01:16:25 PM
Alls I can say is, mankind should consider themselves fortunate that I didn't become a doctor!

:)) :)) :))

Me too Stinky.  doctor.gif My hubby is cracking up at me and my comments while I am playing the  game.

MsMissy

Its past Tuesday chummy, where is OM new cheat ?   :=

Mistyeyed

I was waiting for this auto to come out also,but now Im having trouble bringing up the game..i keep getting a game launcher message saying the game launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close,i cant get in to the game at all now...any ideas on how i can fix this?

Nonnie

Okay after a few deaths and I am sure several Lawsuites on the way I need this cheat!  I stood up all night waiting   :///   :///    hoping to get the new cheat  Slept a few hours before the I have to see who is still alive or dead (Patients) so where is the Cheat? :///   I have been looking   O+O  waiting   :///  praying   :"  and  crying too   girls18.gif   But still no Cheat! I hope the Techy guys are on it?   ++

xgingerx

i gave up waiting for cheat that may never happen... :))

Nonnie

Patience is a virtue of life we do not have the pleasure of waiting for while out real Patient's are dying like flies.    :(   :ooo   :))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Nonnie on August 21, 2008, 10:01:22 AM
Okay after a few deaths and I am sure several Lawsuites on the way I need this cheat!  I stood up all night waiting   :///   :///    hoping to get the new cheat  Slept a few hours before the I have to see who is still alive or dead (Patients) so where is the Cheat? :///   I have been looking   O+O  waiting   :///  praying   :"  and  crying too   girls18.gif   But still no Cheat! I hope the Techy guys are on it?   ++
Those patients of yours who died were the BH TECHIES.  6_6.gif And Yes Nonnie there will be lawsuits...BH has contacted their attorney, they should be at your front door any minute...  police.gif so run.  ++  ++ ++

:)) :)) :))

arniebear

I tried marathon mode, and my patients were stacked on top of each other  :o I think I need this auto..........please BH  :OO

flowers

I gave up waiting on rank 32 now I will be done before cheat comes out.  oh well saves me money :^*

Mistyeyed

im thinking the same thing..i managed to get the game up and running long enough to get to rank 11..if i get past rank 20 and still no auto,theres no sense in paying for it then..

harley89

This is one auto that will take time to develop.  This game is way different from other Pogo games.  I for one will continue to play at times and wait patiently for BH to develop the auto

Nonnie

Thanks Sassy for the heads up   :/\    :"    I did better on Marathon mode than on Story!   I can't on Story, do better I have upgraded  and my doctor still looks at his watch as any one would think for what we pay for :))  what we get 100k and upgrades that are suppose to be High Tech.  I hate heart surgery I shock them to death..... girls18.gif  but, am moving up in ranks I think well off to the hospital ( maybe it will melt before I get their) :///  I know they are waiting :///

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on August 22, 2008, 09:38:11 AM
This is one auto that will take time to develop.  This game is way different from other Pogo games.  I for one will continue to play at times and wait patiently for BH to develop the auto

I think Trivial Pursuit is also gonna be a tough one to develop an auto for.  I wonder if they can do it at all... it's such a different type of game.  But they always seem to come through for us, so time will tell on both of these games.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview