This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

operation maina

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

my problem im having is i have to click on the operation mania about 50 times before the game will actually come up..i keep getting a game launcher message telling me the game launcher is having problems and has to shut down..at this rate,it will take forever to get the game done..hopefully when we get an auto for this i can keep the game up and running till its finished..

BabyCheetah

I had the issue of money not banking and my upgrades kept disapperaing...I erased the whole program...everything off my system...then I redownloaded the game...it has been working great so far (knock on wood)  I had to start back at level one (no trophies, no maladies, nothing) BUT I did keep my stats so I still had my ranking.   It wasnt that bad starting over because i still had my ranking and to gain rank you have to service patients.  So just to give some advice...YOU DO keep your ranking (talking from experience)  Hope this helps.  Happy Pogoing.   :;' ;::

Mistyeyed

what happened to the spelling police when this thread started...lol..

IndianLover

Quote from: babycheater on August 22, 2008, 08:23:14 AM
I had the issue of money not banking and my upgrades kept disapperaing...I erased the whole program...everything off my system...then I redownloaded the game...it has been working great so far (knock on wood)  I had to start back at level one (no trophies, no maladies, nothing) BUT I did keep my stats so I still had my ranking.   It wasnt that bad starting over because i still had my ranking and to gain rank you have to service patients.  So just to give some advice...YOU DO keep your ranking (talking from experience)  Hope this helps.  Happy Pogoing.   :;' ;::

tysvm for clearing that up, since we keep our ranks then I wouldn't mind uninstalling and reinstalling I could care less about redoing levels and trophies. Tks again!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview