PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:41:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is this annoying

Started by jarjar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

I just put pic up under name. Do you find it annoying?

I thought it was kinda cute.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 17, 2008, 01:17:54 PM

Doesn't annoy me at all.  And even if it did, I would just ignore it... and congrats on putting that up by yourself!!   :^*

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 17, 2008, 01:31:43 PM
Doesn't annoy me at all.  And even if it did, I would just ignore it... and congrats on putting that up by yourself!!   :^*

Thanks Stinkerbell. I did not realize how much fun it was to learn new things at this age...lol NowJust hopefully I can remember how to do it again :o

harley89

Ms.Behavin

No it annoys me! Please take it down.  :!@

Ms.Behavin

honeybunny

I think it's very cute!  I wish I could figure out how to put a picture there for mine! tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on August 21, 2008, 06:26:29 PM
I am still waiting!  :/// :///

Too funny... ya got a long wait..lol.... I was lucky to do that one time. Maybe I could adventure a change in about a year from now. To much for this old brain. :-*

Nonnie

I think it is cute too! Not Annoying at all.  I also like harley89's bug the first time I saw it I tried to wipe it off....lol  People here are so inventive!

jarjar

Quote from: Nonnie on August 24, 2008, 11:08:46 AM
I think it is cute too! Not Annoying at all.  I also like harley89's bug the first time I saw it I tried to wipe it off....lol  People here are so inventive!

Yes their are lots of inventive people here I see.... Hopefully soon I will give it another shot to see if I can change it up.
I love the way you and stinkerbell have your mini up. I tried that but could not figure out how to do it.

Homer

Quote from: jarjar on August 24, 2008, 11:32:30 AM
Yes their are lots of inventive people here I see.... Hopefully soon I will give it another shot to see if I can change it up.
I love the way you and stinkerbell have your mini up. I tried that but could not figure out how to do it.

All you need to do is take a screen shot of your mini and crop it. I use the snipping tool in Vista. I could do it for you but you would need to pm your pogo name to me.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on August 24, 2008, 11:37:39 AM
All you need to do is take a screen shot of your mini and crop it. I use the snipping tool in Vista. I could do it for you but you would need to pm your pogo name to me.
Wow thanks homer I just may pm ya that info. Will have to do it later on though.. the family is calling... why do they not leave us pogo addictive people alone to play.... lol
thanks

Homer

Quote from: jarjar on August 24, 2008, 12:08:40 PM
Wow thanks homer I just may pm ya that info. Will have to do it later on though.. the family is calling... why do they not leave us pogo addictive people alone to play.... lol
thanks

no problem, when you are ready just send your info via PM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview