PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:52:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo TOS

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Use of Machines, Computers, Scripts.

__The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on EA Online is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Section 1030 of the United States Code and/or under applicable laws in other jurisdictions. You may only play EA Online games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time. EA may terminate and permanently disqualify any Members who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service.   All decisions by EA are final.

Is it just me or do you violate Pogos TOS when you load a game on a computer. Seems you can only use one browser at a time you just cant use a computer to do it

pammer

Stinkerbell

None of it makes sense to me.  Why do they care?  We're not trying to hack their website and shut it down.  We're not trying to steal.  It's no $$ out of their pockets.... I really don't get it.  Same with the witch hunters in the rooms.  What do they care?

Nonnie

TF02

Quote from: harley89 on August 19, 2008, 09:44:46 AM
Use of Machines, Computers, Scripts.

__The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on EA Online is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Section 1030 of the United States Code and/or under applicable laws in other jurisdictions. You may only play EA Online games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time. EA may terminate and permanently disqualify any Members who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service.   All decisions by EA are final.

Is it just me or do you violate Pogos TOS when you load a game on a computer. Seems you can only use one browser at a time you just cant use a computer to do it

wow pogo confuses me sometimes...

S1lent

Greetings,
You don't kill the person who is feeding you.
S1lent

Jaguar

:{: Slap me silly and say they flipped there lid.Maybe they know something i don't since when can you have more than 1 browser with the same name.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview