PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:41:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire badge problem

Started by blondie01,

Previous topic - Next topic

blondie01

Has anyone had problems receiving your Flawless Victory Badge for Golf Solitaire.  I played a perfect game for all 5 holes, ending with 22 under par.  I sent Pogo an email and the response I received was very generic and did not even apply to my problem. (but that's nothing new, I don't think they even read the messages)  Thanks for your help.  :[

Stinkerbell

Quote from: blondie01 on August 21, 2008, 12:34:19 PM
Has anyone had problems receiving your Flawless Victory Badge for Golf Solitaire.  I played a perfect game for all 5 holes, ending with 22 under par.  I sent Pogo an email and the response I received was very generic and did not even apply to my problem. (but that's nothing new, I don't think they even read the messages)  Thanks for your help.  :[

Only problem I have is that I don't even come close!

And you're right... generic emails from Pogo are nothing new.  I had to send one this weekend and just shook my head when I got the ridiculous reply.

Good luck, hope they resolve it for you.  It's nearly impossible to get, so I can imagine how frustrating it is to actually win it then not get it.

arniebear

QuoteOnly problem I have is that I don't even come close!

Me neither  :)))

Good luck on getting your problem resolved....since you put in all that effort I hope Pogo makes it right for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview