Main Menu

Hey, Swamp.....

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2008, 04:04:20 PM
Saw this and thought of you...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,407901,00.html
thanks mrs s.  (OO)  but us  country boys down here dont use poles for catfish. we go in the water after them lol  its called knoodling  tumbsup.gif the biggest i have got in my younger days was a 53 lbs.  :-X :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on August 21, 2008, 04:31:33 PM
  thanks mrs s.  (OO)  but us  country boys down here dont use poles for catfish. we go in the water after them lol  its called knoodling  tumbsup.gif the biggest i have got in my younger days was a 53 lbs.  :-X :)))

You're joking?  Knoodling?  I've got a bjillion relatives down in the Louisiana Bayous and I never heard of that.  Are you pulling my leg? 

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2008, 04:35:57 PM
You're joking?  Knoodling?  I've got a bjillion relatives down in the Louisiana Bayous and I never heard of that.  Are you pulling my leg? 
[/quote  no mam  we just look in the rivers for a big hole and hope there is no snake in there or gator  and we put our hands down mouth and grab a hand full of guts and pull him out  ??? :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on August 21, 2008, 04:40:50 PM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2008, 04:35:57 PM
[/quote  no mam  we just look in the rivers for a big hole and hope there is no snake in there or gator  and we put our hands down mouth and grab a hand full of guts and pull him out  ??? :)))

OK, I'm heading off to google this.   :))  I love ya, Swampers but I have to see this for myself.   :))

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2008, 05:20:28 PM
OK, I'm heading off to google this.   :))  I love ya, Swampers but I have to see this for myself.   :))
:))

~Sassy~

:o  http://www.youtube.com/v/biL-QcviQGk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=  Fishing5.gif

I hope I did this right...if not maybe Homer can fix it for me. My Daddy was a fisherman, loved going Catfishin'. Yeah, I'm a southern gal.  %%

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

HOLY FREAKIN MOLY

I'm gonna need some time to ponder this.  Just when you thought you had life all figured out, someone introduces you to the world of knoodling.

I salute you, Swampers.     :!!  You're a better man than I had given ya credit for, and you know I love ya.   (OO)

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2008, 05:52:55 PM
HOLY FREAKIN MOLY

I'm gonna need some time to ponder this.  Just when you thought you had life all figured out, someone introduces you to the world of knoodling.

I salute you, Swampers.     :!!  You're a better man than I had given ya credit for, and you know I love ya.   (OO)

come to south fl and i will be glad to teach ya  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on August 21, 2008, 05:54:39 PM
come to south fl and i will be glad to teach ya  (OO)

Soon as I'm over the shock, I might take you up on it.   :)))    :-*

swamp

gator8_24

:)) :)) I had to google this subject and it (PC) and this thread showed up! Had a good laugh.  I was hoping knoodling was romantic! (OO)

edit- did find a couple references to that 3 letter word, lol It ws Yahoo search not google.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on September 09, 2008, 01:39:47 PM
:)) :)) I had to google this subject and it (PC) and this thread showed up! Had a good laugh.  I was hoping knoodling was romantic! (OO)

edit- did find a couple references to that 3 letter word, lol It ws Yahoo search not google.
%%   well you got to read the small print gator  :-X (OO) :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview