PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:57:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Profile Page

Started by Nonnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonnie

New Profile Page! Cool and Cute more informative if you want to add more about yourself.

Tracey

arniebear

Quote from: Tracey on August 26, 2008, 05:44:21 AM
oh god i dont like it at all

Me either, I want my old stuff back...........I hate how they have my badges  girls18.gif

Tara

Quote from: Tracey on August 26, 2008, 05:44:21 AM
oh god i dont like it at all

Me either, it totally sucks! They might as well put your phone number and address in your profile. The damn thing shows all your business in one glance.

MsMissy

I also dont care for the new look of Profiles. I liked it just as it was.  :(

Stinkerbell

It'll take some getting used to, that's for sure.  igoogle is testing a new format, too.  Wish they would all quit 'fixing' what isn't broken.

arniebear

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on August 26, 2008, 09:46:14 AM
Ooh, stinkerbell  VV the new sig.

Thank you!!!  Our resident siggy guru Bams made it up!  Isn't it gorgeous  ""    How are you today?   (OO)

butch1286

with new profiles it reset my stats in mahjong garden anyone else?

arniebear

QuoteHow are you today?   Embrace

I am fine thank you  (OO) The siggy is so pretty

Nonnie

Their is not anything in our New Profiles that we did not have in the others.  I could go to a profile and find out how many tokens someone made in their time in Pogo or their Prizes won.  It is different I was just trying to be positive I just said gave as much info as I wanted.  I usually put ask me if you want to know.

Janadra

There's apprently a problem with these new profiles.  I just hit Rank 10 in Everyone Wins Bingo and was awarded the Scrabble Secrets Super Badge rather than the Rank 10 badge.....so go figure.

Nonnie

What's wrong with that isn't that  Par for Pogo..... australian.gif

Tara

Quote from: Janadra on August 26, 2008, 02:09:58 PM
There's apprently a problem with these new profiles.  I just hit Rank 10 in Everyone Wins Bingo and was awarded the Scrabble Secrets Super Badge rather than the Rank 10 badge.....so go figure.

Look through your badge book real good, because it shows I got the Scrabble Secrets Super Badge today in mine, and I've had mine since the day the book came out.

harley89

Pogo maintence on Tuesday makes life so interesting. Pogo maintence is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna get

who me?

Yeah harley I totally agree, Makes me wonder if Mayhem doesn't work for them   :)) 

Tara

Quote from: who me? on August 26, 2008, 04:55:44 PM
Yeah harley I totally agree, Makes me wonder if Mayhem doesn't work for them   :)) 

:ooo  Leave Mayhem alone.  :)))

Nonnie

You know Noticed the same thing in mine but, I just figured it was the New Profiles the badge is dated today so it must have been back ordered.....lol

mr.clean

So should be void not playing on pogo today  Intell stats are fixed?  :=

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview