PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:53:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spammers,aliens or what ??

Started by ladylibra58,

Previous topic - Next topic

ladylibra58

:OO := :OO

Hello fellow Pogoians...
I like to go into the uncensored rooms sometimes , not all the time mind you , cuz they can get pretty raunchy. Well while in there the most bizarre thing happened.  A person and or person starts up what the people are calling a autoprogram or a bot that runs a bible verses script!!It scrolls and scrolls and scrolls and scrolls in the chat area. I think they started a new one that is  in latin as well. We have been muting them  Now I have reported several times to Pogo including writing a formal letter, and aside from just quitting and not going into those rooms..Has anyone had that happen to them?? Other people are aware while we are in there and even have taken up conversations with these"people". They claim to be from Israel has been reported to have 80+ different screennames.At first I thought possibly kids, but I don't think so. It kinda scares ya ..................Do you have any suggestions or any pull in Pogo whatsoever, please use it to your fullest advantage to stop these people. Oh one more thing, They bug peeps to give them the free 5 day pass to get new screennames, so please don't do it for some of our sakes!! Thanks...and may we all be able to play on Pogo in peace again...PEACE girls18.gif :" := :OO :OO := girls18.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ladylibra58

!@#$

Thanks you guys for being so supportive......And I did.....

:o0 6_6.gif :o0 :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview