PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:51:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help! Game won't load.

Started by Bluecat,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluecat

Hey guys!  Here's the story.  I have recently moved and went from broadband to AT&T DSL.  My computer worked excellent on the Pogo site with broadband.  Since having to use DSL, my ability to use Pogo has been iffy.  Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.  Lately, I have a problem loading the game page.  It won't load.  I've tried several different games, so it is no in particular one.  I have no problems with any other site.

I have deleted and reinstalled Java, cleared browser and Java cache.  Rebooted and rebooted.  My computer is on a wireless router, but I have no better luck on the computer hooked directly up to the main router (Linksys).  This problem only began after my move.  At first Pogo worked fine, then gradually got worse. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can to to fix it?  Especially with a new week of challenges coming up?  I was able to finish last week's challenges, but have not been able to get a game to load since Saturday.

Appreciate any and all help.

Bluecat

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bluecat

Thanks.  I guess that's the only thing left to do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview