This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

monopoly just closed on me...

Started by Claiken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Claiken

what the heck?? this happen to anyone else? i was playing against computers so nobody could have booted me...

Mary

Tara

Quote from: Claiken on August 31, 2008, 07:34:45 PM
what the heck?? this happen to anyone else? i was playing against computers so nobody could have booted me...

The game I'm playing just did on me about 10 minutes ago.

Runner

gator8_24

I was using the auto and pogo kept booting me, so giving up on this game til something is improved. >:D

FreecellFanny

Over the course of the weekend this happened to me half a dozen times. You are not alone!  !@#$

Mistyeyed

im getting that also..i leave the game,when i come back to look at where it is,im booted off..

MsMissy

I havent been booted out yet in that game, but i suspect i will. so  :( 2 hear about this.

Claiken

well, im definately glad im not alone! i think i may leave this game alone too until something is improved. i dont think any other games have done this to me before...

xgingerx

Mistyeyed

i got to rank 5 then gave up on it..i will play one rank at a time,but i went back to working on some others till we get some updates on this one

survivorjeff

I was wondering what browser are you guys using when monopoly closes up on you???  I am using firefox 3.0.1. I had no problem with this game until I upgraded firefox. could it be the browser??  I'm just trying to figure if it's pogo or the browser. I was able to get up to rank 28 before this stuff started to happend. any help would be great. thank-you

FreecellFanny

outlaw93210

Claiken

Quote from: survivorjeff on September 04, 2008, 09:44:51 AM
I was wondering what browser are you guys using when monopoly closes up on you???  I am using firefox 3.0.1. I had no problem with this game until I upgraded firefox. could it be the browser??  I'm just trying to figure if it's pogo or the browser. I was able to get up to rank 28 before this stuff started to happend. any help would be great. thank-you

im using IE7 through slimbrowser (still looks like IE6 :) )

tokiehog

i am using ie 6 browser and was getting booted but now i go in custom room with 3 bots and i just ran for 14 hours straight...that is the second nite in a row i ran in there and never once got booted...i was in the pogo rooms when i used to get booted....hope it helps

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview