PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:43:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

***Attention Beta Testers***

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Can anyone tell me what version or theme of the Trivial Pursuit game is being used on the beta site?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

Janadra

mver=1.6.0_02  if that is the correct information.

IndianLover

Quote from: Homer on September 03, 2008, 09:32:12 AM
Can anyone tell me what version or theme of the Trivial Pursuit game is being used on the beta site?

Ok now in english exactly what do you want me to look for and tell you lol.  They have it set up like word search you have "Today's Quizes", "Random" and then "Calendar" I cannot stand the game so haven't played it much.

It gives you 20 questions for each day in several different categories. You have to get score of at least 1100 to get the piece of pie for that day. If you don't get it you can replay the day with lower token payout the questions and answers are the same they just switch the answer to a different letter... for it is multiple choice. So by replaying you can get them all correct.

After getting the wedge for a day you cannot replay the day. Finish the week to fill the pie to get rank progress.

If you need I can send all the rules to you mailbox just let me know... Or let me know more exactly what u looking for... hope this helped a little lol

IndianLover

Quote from: Janadra on September 03, 2008, 12:02:52 PM
mver=1.6.0_02  if that is the correct information.

Omg is that what he wanted where in tarnation did you find that?

Janadra

LOL..I don't know if it's right but it was in the address bar of the game.

xgingerx

yea what they said...i didn't to repeat it... <:>  Hope that helps you Homer

IndianLover

OHHH Homer!  You never did answer us if that was the info you wanted or you needed something else  :{: Been cking back here all day and nadda you haven't answered now I go to bed  :!$

Mayhem

No, we were hoping someone would recognize if the questions were from the 1st edition, 2nd edition or the 25th anniversary edition of the Trivial Pursuit board game.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

Quote from: Mayhem on September 03, 2008, 08:42:17 PM
No, we were hoping someone would recognize if the questions were from the 1st edition, 2nd edition or the 25th anniversary edition of the Trivial Pursuit board game.

Oh ok, sry I cannot help with that I don't play game.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 03, 2008, 08:42:17 PM

When that game first came out, I fell in love with it and played fairly often with friends.  The questions do not sound like they are from the first edition.  I am unfamiliar with the 2nd ed. and the anniversary ed.   

huggybear

has anyone heard about Party Yahtzee????

xgingerx

can't wait till it's out it a fun game

Squid

Party Yahtzee is out in beta testing.  It's fun.  It's fast, too, which I like.  I like the game... it's not like Dice City.

QuietKiwi

Goodmorning fellow Chetarians,(I hope that doesn't offend anyone...) :/o\

I was just wanting to know where I can play the game PARTY YATZEE  on Pogo or a Pogo linked  as I can't see it on Pogos game page.
And I wish the link to add the badges to my album/s...

Your direction would be very much appreciated... :^*
kind regards,
[/color]

Homer

The game has not been released yet and can only be played by beta testers

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

QuietKiwi

So what was said before makes sense ...
Thank You 'HOMER....'  :!!
[/color]

keriden

When will Yatzee be out to play....been in Beta testing like forever!!!! :))

Tara