This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation Mania auto program

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

what happened to the auto program that someone said would be out today for this game?

CindyLouWho

:)) patience little one.  I'm waiting on it too but know they will get it to us as soon as they get it working & ready to go   ""

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

harley89

It will take awjile to get a good auto for this one. But Bh is up to the challenge

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on August 19, 2008, 07:27:55 PM
It will take awjile to get a good auto for this one. But Bh is up to the challenge

Amen to that!

MsMissy

Good God, no Auto for this game yet. BH you got too work faster lol as we need an Auto for Monophly. I do,i do  :=

Mistyeyed

im not waiting for auto on this one..i have gotten to rank 15 without it...i will be waiting for the monopoly one though..

arniebear

Seems BH is running behind on a few games.  I can live without OM and Monopoly but not Scrabble  :((

QuoteThe latest info...
10:48@August 26, 2008

We are aware of the problems with Scrabble. It seems that pogo just made changes recently to the scrabble game and now Scrabtacular does not work. We are fixing this right now as fast as we can. Keep checking the website.

We will have the cheat for monopoly out soon and we we also have the cheat for Operation Mania out shortly as well. Right now we are a little behind.

Mistyeyed

is anyone having any problems with this auto..not sure what its trying to do..it doesnt seem to attend to the emergency ones at all,and it dwindles your money down to about zero...has anyone had any problems with this happening..im sure we will get an update on this..

xgingerx

i kill more ppl then i save...i hope there will be a update.

arniebear

Yes I have turned into the Angel of Death using the auto, I do better without it.

Mistyeyed

me too..doing it by hand i save more people and make more money and it goes just as fast...

Nonnie

I was just myself wondering what the Agent is suppose to be doing?  doctor.gif     My patients are dropping worse than if I killed them, Doc spends still a lot of time watching his watch. :///   nurse.gif  Maybe we should get this like the Word Riot one cheaper than normal...LOL

~Sassy~

Quote from: arniebear on September 02, 2008, 09:50:06 AM
Yes I have turned into the Angel of Death using the auto, I do better without it.
:-* Arnie..I was on the floor after reading this.  :)) :)) :))
Guess I will wait to buy this one. :-\ I can kill then on my own.  nurse.gif

MsMissy

:/// ive downloaded this Cheat twice & it absoulty would not even play. The version says 02, but when its been downloaded, its 1.1. go figure. I will just wait till BH gets a new version.  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview