PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:06:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

September Mix and Match

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Don't know if pogo made a mistake or not but if you look in the mix and match September badges are out.

msgg

:^* no you didn't make a mistake, I just bought 10 mix n match  badges for Sept.................thanks for the info :P

badgie

For the Sept Tri-Peaks, all you have to do is hit new game 50 times and you have the badge.

wildcat

Quote from: badgie on September 09, 2008, 12:40:11 AM
For the Sept Tri-Peaks, all you have to do is hit new game 50 times and you have the badge.

yes, the tri peaks badge is very easy  tumbsup.gif

cranky

last night the monopoly mix and match was 22 gems now its 28 gems  grrrrrrrrrrr

yummymummy79

i bought the monoply anyways but why is it soo much????????arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

arniebear

Pogo is really mean on the 28 gems for the Monopoly  6_6.gif

MsMissy

Ive seen them badges & wow, 28 gems for just a picture,cause its a special ediction? are they nuts  LOL  tks for info on tri-peaks, ill have to look that badge up again. gezz excuse an old lady drunk.gif been drinking too much coffee hehe

gotmail

hey for all that did not get the new popit badge yet, it says use a weigh or a push pin 100 times, well if you hit new game till you see 2 stars try and get them and use the weigh and the pushpin you get credit for using both of them, at least i did, use both and goes pretty quick thought i would post this tip for those who dont know and for those that did not do it yet... good luck

gotmail

gotmail

ok anotherquestion i am trying toget the gin badge where you have to underknock your partner 15 times, what do i need to set my game at?? sorry for all the posts.

thanks
gotmail

Jazmyn

Tara

Quote from: gotmail on September 09, 2008, 01:39:54 PM
ok anotherquestion i am trying toget the gin badge where you have to underknock your partner 15 times, what do i need to set my game at?? sorry for all the posts.

thanks
gotmail

You don't have to set the game to anything special. I double browsed and got mine in no time.

popcorns

I am also, having a problem on the Jungle Jin.  I am knocking but is not giving me any credit for them. 

PogoHatesKristy

Underknock means you have to have a less in your hand then what the computer is knocking with!

popcorns

OK Thank You!  Guess I was having a blond moment.  I was doing it just the opposite.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview