Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Last badge in Everyone Wins Bingo

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

:OO

Does anyone else think 25,000 is tooooooo much to get the last badge in that game of bingo?? :pp

Is there a glitch to help us along???

Is it an error on Pogo's end????? :"

A person was telling the room today that once you reach level 50 you start to get 2 acorns ginin to you in stead of the 1 which would help finish an acorn line.

But the "horders" are killing the game, no-one claims bingo (barely) after the first bingo is gone till the last ball comes out, then the room goes nuts, if people gave the acorns during the game, it would be faster to send them back out again!  :>>

So, the question of the day, because all the rooms are always full for Everyone Wins Bingo is this:  IS THERE A GLITCH?
Helpppppppppp

Fluffy756

Far As I know there is no glitch. And Yes a friend Of mine said once you reach rank 50 you get double the acons.

Tara

When you get to Rank 50 you do get double acorns..ummm about every 100th game..lol  And you get two sets of two of them. It's not even worth getting excited about. There isn't a glitch that I know about it. You just have to use the auto and play in a full room, five card speedy rooms, for a few weeks non stop.

jeffgordonfan24

:^*  lol...good luck all on this one.... ive had that last badge now for a week..  :!!

FreecellFanny

S1lent

Greetings,
The Wild Mushrooms Badge (25,000 passed wild cones) took 34 days.  I pretty much ran an auto 24/7.  I would double browse and moved two accounts in the regular room five card.  I would average 41 wilds per hour for a total of 1,000 wilds per day.  This proved to be too slow...so I switched to the speedy rooms and my average went to 60 wilds per hour for a total of 1400 wilds per day...much better.  I am always worried about getting caught running autos, so that was the reason for being in the regular speed rooms.  Once you have been deactivated, you get the message...become a better cheat.

Good luck on that progress,
S1lent

MsMissy

Gee every 1 is in a hurry to get those badges, that takes all the fun out of Cheating LOL especially using 2 comps. , but WTG to all who has.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview