PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:04:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what about gems?

Started by crazyeagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyeagle

all these free tokies  what about gems    i want free gems    !@!   and i want them NOW 
pogo give me FREE GEMS   

please please pretty please    :))) :)) :!$

swamp

ugg what do you smoke in that peace pipe. has to be good stuff if you think pogo going to give away there gems  :-[ :))) :)))  bbq21.gif

CindyLouWho

I want some free gems too but I'm sure not gonna hold my breath waiting to get em  :))) :))  & whatever's he's smoking in that peace pipe, well I think he should share!!  :)) :)))

crazyeagle

indian.gif ill share  indian.gif   im a friendly indian indian.gif peace pipe smoke 4 every1    indian.gif indian.gif indian.gif indian.gif indian.gif indian.gif      :pp :^*      who chipping  :pp in for the stuff i putin in it    indian smoke aint cheap u know    :!$

Tara

All this smoke in here is giving me a headache.  :)))

crazyeagle

darn i forgot 2 use the smokless smoke   sry tara    :))

MsMissy

me toorather have free gems then tokens, right now. LOL  tumbsup.gif

Maddymad

indian.gif hmmmmm, excuse me, I'm over here to your left, would you please pass that pipe over to me, I'd like for you to share, please?  turk.gif Muchas gracias,    mexican.gifthank you.  Feel much better now,    nurse.gif if only Pogo would give out those darn gems!   :-*

badgie

Oh one could wish. Pogo is getting to be an expensive habit. Why do I need these badges? I forget. I NEED them though!  :ooo

badge_junkie

tumbsup.gifi think pogo should deff do something to promote gems.... i mean shoot they make enough money off of us with the delux to go games and stuff.. and i wanted the monopoly badge but dont have enough gems.. to bad i cant sell back a premium badge...lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: badge_junkie on September 16, 2008, 08:17:48 AM
tumbsup.gifi think pogo should deff do something to promote gems.... i mean shoot they make enough money off of us with the delux to go games and stuff.. and i wanted the monopoly badge but dont have enough gems.. to bad i cant sell back a premium badge...lol.

No kidding... 28 gems for 1 badge.  That was outrageous.  AND it was only available for a limited time, was it like 1 month or something?
I don't know... as long we keep paying, Pogo will keep charging.

badge_junkie

can you imagine if everyone for just 1 day didnt buy a delux game or buy more gems... omg i think pogo would have a melt down...hahahahahaha. i remember before there was "club" pogo i used to just play for the fun of playing.. now im paying money to still play.. i think there is something wrong with me...lol

TiddleWink

We should be able to convert tokens for gems. !@!

badge_junkie

Quote from: TiddleWink on September 16, 2008, 12:01:23 PM
We should be able to convert tokens for gems. !@!

OOOooOOoOOOOoo   yes i agree totally.. :!!

crazyeagle

Quote from: badge_junkie on September 16, 2008, 09:45:46 AM
can you imagine if everyone for just 1 day didnt buy a delux game or buy more gems... omg i think pogo would have a melt down...hahahahahaha. i remember before there was "club" pogo i used to just play for the fun of playing.. now im paying money to still play.. i think there is something wrong with me...lol

i say we do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    hey homer   make a post   please please please please please please please   :[ :ooo   NO ONE   buys or plays any mix n match   NUFFING that has to do with gems for 1 week    lets freek out pogo   in 1000 peps dont play no biggie to pogo     

but if
100000 dont   pogo might get scared   i know it will get us nuffing   but do u think it will make them worr y   at least we  get somethin   even if it is only satisfaction  * darn im a teacher and cant spell/type  " skari " huh   lol

what u think   if great here
:))) :<< 

Candyred32

KnitOnePurlTwo

I won gems & the amount Pogo gives out isn't worth writing home about.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview