PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:36:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

toolbar

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

just to let you know i just love the new toolbar..works great with FF and IE..good job thanks. bbq21.gif

Homer

It's about time Mayhem did some work around here.  :P :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I updated the forum (without telling anyone) about a week ago   :P

Quotejust to let you know i just love the new toolbar..works great with FF and IE..good job thanks.

I'm glad you like our new toolbar!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Mayhem,

You do outstanding work around here. I appreciate everything you do. Ignore the meanies around here. For instance, like Homer and others accusing you of screwing up the forum everytime you do something or blaming you for any mistakes the forum has. Not only do you make the best steaks ever, you're the best forum administrator ever.  (OO)

Whispers to everyone except Mayhem...I bet I get the bestest Christmas present from Mayhem than anyone else here.  :)))

Now then, if I download this toolbar am I going to have a problem with the pop-up blocker stuff like I do with my google toolbar?  :/// 

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2008, 07:12:18 PM
Mayhem,

You do outstanding work around here. I appreciate everything you do. Ignore the meanies around here. For instance, like Homer and others accusing you of screwing up the forum everytime you do something or blaming you for any mistakes the forum has. Not only do you make the best steaks ever, you're the best forum administrator ever.  (OO)

Whispers to everyone except Mayhem...I bet I get the bestest Christmas present from Mayhem than anyone else here.  :)))

Now then, if I download this toolbar am I going to have a problem with the pop-up blocker stuff like I do with my google toolbar?  :/// 

:{:

Mayhem

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2008, 07:12:18 PM
Mayhem,

QuoteNot only do you make the best steaks ever, you're the best forum administrator ever.

:)) (OO)

Remind me to update my sig tomorrow to reflect the changes.

Now, to answer your question. The popup blocker is disabled by default and won't mess with anything.

who me?

:>>  I  O+O some  going on around here  :)))

vasunlover

I know its Monday and all but....I click on "download tool bar" and nothing comes up, nothing, nada, squat......oh, what to do?  girls18.gif

Homer

Quote from: vasunlover on September 22, 2008, 03:45:26 AM
I know its Monday and all but....I click on "download tool bar" and nothing comes up, nothing, nada, squat......oh, what to do?  girls18.gif

Downloads fine here. Try rebooting your pc.

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on September 21, 2008, 09:01:42 PM

:)) (OO)

Remind me to update my sig tomorrow to reflect the changes.

Now, to answer your question. The popup blocker is disabled by default and won't mess with anything.

Thanks for the quick response, you're so wonderful.  :P

Quote from: who me? on September 21, 2008, 09:59:34 PM
:>>  I  O+O some  going on around here  :)))

Who's doing all that?  :)))

MsMissy

IM so glad ppl. like Toolbars, I had Yahoo & took it out. I didnt want it following me.  :)))  But i might try out BH's in time.  :^*

mr.clean

I had problems with this Toolbar and had too remove it.   Pogo was saying i was using a pop up blocker when i was'nt after downloading toolbar. :(

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on September 29, 2008, 09:37:56 AM
I had problems with this Toolbar and had too remove it.   Pogo was saying i was using a pop up blocker when i was'nt after downloading toolbar. :(

usually you can bypass the blocker by holding down the ctrl or shift key

Mayhem

Quote from: mr.clean on September 29, 2008, 09:37:56 AM

I'm not sure why you had that issue. The pop up blocker is disabled by default.

mr.clean

it was saying the pop up blocker was turned off.  But when i won a badge or went too a game i needed a table it told me i had a pop up blocker and could'nt enter the room. :((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview