Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOO HOO!!! Finally...

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

:^* WOO HOO!!!!!  Finally... after 5 days without electricity it's back on!!!   :^*

I live in Ohio and Ike effected us way up here! I can't imagine those poor folks that actually live where it hit.
I know within a 50 mile radious of where I live millions lost power. This really makes me have respect for those that had the rain and flooding as well, we just had wind. Bless those who had it really bad.
Now I'm off to make a grilled cheese sandwich, one because it's finally hot food, and another cheese is the only thing I have till I drag my lazy butt to the grocery tomorrow  :<<
  I just had to cheer  :^*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gotmail

while who me is cheering i am gonna pout :'((   girls18.gif   hurricane ike got us toooooooooo    and still no power, i had to cook everything in my freezer and was inviting everyone to come chow down, this is really getting frustrating !@#$.    just thought i would put my 2 sense in to,

gotmail

Tara

Quote from: who me? on September 18, 2008, 06:06:37 PM
                         :^* WOO HOO!!!!!  Finally... after 5 days without electricity it's back on!!!  :^*

I live in Ohio and Ike effected us way up here! I can't imagine those poor folks that actually live where it hit.
I know within a 50 mile radious of where I live millions lost power. This really makes me have respect for those that had the rain and flooding as well, we just had wind. Bless those who had it really bad.
Now I'm off to make a grilled cheese sandwich, one because it's finally hot food, and another cheese is the only thing I have till I drag my lazy butt to the grocery tomorrow  :<<
  I just had to cheer  :^*

Welcome back who me! Glad everythings ok. We got flooded from the first hurricane and luckily (for us) Ike took an unexpected turn, which I think is what you got up there.

who me?

Nah, Homer I was real careful turning everything back on. One thing at a time. Thank God for surge protectors I think thats what saved my computer  tumbsup.gif

Ahhh gotmail, I'm terribly sorry for you. I hope your power comes on real soon. Yes it is very frustrating to go without power, Every time I walked in a room I automatically turned the light switch on then called myself some unflattering names  :-[

Thank You Tara, Sorry to hear you got flooded by the first one. I've never so far (knock on wood) had to deal with a flood. If you don't mind me asking Tara, What state do you live in? I've at one time or another thought Cali, or Pennsylvania but I'm guessing I'm wrong there. If you'd rather not say on here I understand, just curious.

harley89

Congrats to you .  Where I live if the power goes out it is usually off for about a week.  Reason I have a generator.  Power companies tend to get high density areas first. My brother in law retired from power company here and was called up to go to Texas to help restore power there. He just got back from New Orleans doing the same thing there. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview