Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone Wins Bingo Challenge 9/24/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Everyone Wins Bingo: Pass 25 wilds to other players this week!

Play in a crowded room

NobodyLoses version 0.5

Completion Time: 30 minutes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

The auto works fine.

However, the damn game keeps sticking and I'm not getting credit for passing my wilds.

At the point where it counts down and shows the team standings, it sticks at 23 seconds.

If it catches up, it takes me to the summary screen and I get no credit and no advancement in rank.

Thanks, just had to vent. :)

Squid

My auto wasn't passing wilds at all and it was covering up numbers that hadn't yet been called.  I kept getting that pop up telling me I'd be damned to hell if I continued claiming Bingos that didn't exist.

FreecellFanny

Thanks Stinky.  (OO)

Squid, I was damned years ago... :-[

I kept trying last night. Every single time, it sticks at the 23 second mark. In one game, I had 11 wilds passed. No credit. I could have finished the badge but I seem doomed with this game.

I'm not going to waste my time contacting Pogo. Heck, we are going out of town this weekend. Maybe the connection of the people we are staying with will be better. If not, I'll have to force hubby to take me to the library.

My other games play fine. It's just this one though I have had this problem in Scrabble before.

MsMissy

My Auto was daubing in numbers that hadnt been called, so i played most of it by hand. Could be cause there where so many ppl online, will have to try it again soon.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on September 25, 2008, 08:17:27 AM
My Auto was daubing in numbers that hadnt been called, so i played most of it by hand. Could be cause there where so many ppl online, will have to try it again soon.

There's a new version out which worked great for me. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview