Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

I know Trivial Pursuit is played like word search daily, and can only get to rank 3 so far, but being nosey I was looking at someones stats and showed they were on rank 5. Does anyone know if u play random games it counts towards rank progress?   ??? ??? Any suggestions??? Thank you :>>

jeffgordonfan24

okay i know the ans. to this question... go to home page and click on uk on the bottom ... then go play it in uk.. it gives you the calender all over again...    :D

pete379

WOW..I think NOT...I am doing the game myself...LOL  But Thank you JG fan  :!!

jeffgordonfan24

no really.... it gives you three more weeks of games..... you play the same days over again in uk..  i know its true...i have gotten the ranks and the win 450 badge.... 

Tara

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on September 25, 2008, 09:41:18 AM
no really.... it gives you three more weeks of games..... you play the same days over again in uk..  i know its true...i have gotten the ranks and the win 450 badge.... 

That's what I did too. I'm doing both everyday too and see if at the end of the week I'm rank 8.
You can get up to Rank 6 right now and thats it, and it does show your stats in US and UK, so thats a good thing.

gotmail

i went to the uk site to play  like you guys did and i am all up to date, cant play calender to go up in ranks. i am rank 3 but i got the 450 badge, could you explain this again?? maybe not understanding correctly.

thanks
gotmail

Tara

Quote from: gotmail on September 25, 2008, 01:15:58 PM
i went to the uk site to play  like you guys did and i am all up to date, cant play calender to go up in ranks. i am rank 3 but i got the 450 badge, could you explain this again?? maybe not understanding correctly.

thanks
gotmail

1.Sign out of your name.
2.Sign back in on the UK site- click the UK flag
3.Play the whole month of September that you can play- 3 weeks and 4 days
4.In UK pogo when you finish the 3 weeks and 4 days, the calendar resets itself. It will let you play 3 more times. You have to complete 3 weeks and 4 days to move up 1 rank. You just keep playing till you get to rank 6.
5.You will know you can't play anymore when the calendar won't reset.
6.In otherwords, you have to play 25 days to earn an extra rank. The game is designed to earn one rank per week, but with this small glitch you can earn 3 extra ranks.

jrzydvl

tara are you using the auto in the uk one cause mine seems not to want to win

les

Hocky

Mary

how did you all get badge in uk my agent does`nt work there keeps checkin wrong answer  girls18.gif  what do i need to do  girls18.gif

joy1970

ty you for the information got my badge and ranks :^* :/\ <..>

Fluffy756

Thanks telling me how do that tara. Wasn't sure how going to do it today.

MsMissy

I won my 450,or Trivia badge in the American site. I just played all games for this month & then played random. am thinking about trying the UK site ,just to rank up though. Tks for info tara.  <:>

IndianLover

Quote from: MsMissy on September 26, 2008, 06:42:41 AM
I won my 450,or Trivia badge in the American site. I just played all games for this month & then played random. am thinking about trying the UK site ,just to rank up though. Tks for info tara.  <:>

I got my badge without doing any random prob. cause I'm such a dummy and had to almost all of them over anyway  :))

Modified because I put wrong smiley... I used clapping hands one... Now why would I do that what clap because I'm a dummy  :)))

Fluffy756

Tara

Quote from: Fluffy756 on September 26, 2008, 10:49:07 AM
how you get the Bonus Wedges.

You can only get a wedge 6 days of the week, so on the 7th day, it's a bonus. It will take 75 weeks to get that other special badge, or it could take 1/2 that time if the playing on both sites works out for us.  :^*  We should only have 3 bonus ones, but if you played on the UK site too, you should have 6 bonus wedges in your stats.  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I tryed the UK site with Auto & it wouldnt hardly win. got maybe 7 right out of 20, so i played a few by hand,but that got to be too much, so i went out & signed bk into America, Auto just wont hardly win in UK site. what a shame.  :'((

Fluffy756

thanks tara i will go on UK site and work on there as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview