This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Ive just been playing both sides, but it gets tiresome also & alot of time. Now my Auto wont win, playing mostly by hand. Did pogo do something to the American side???  i wonder.  :'((

QuietKiwi

<:>
I'm keep on skippin around playing around....
this game is just like Jigsaw and Daily Word Search...just go with the flow...
have fun all.....
cheers :!!

MsMissy

My Trival Pursuit wont win hardly any games, doing them by hand. I unistalled the Cheat yesterday & put it back in ,its 1.4 tried to play this morning & it still does same thing. Is BH gonna try to fix this? it used 2 win every question & now misses more then it wins. I miss it. girls18.gif

msgg

i've never bought the auto, i do just as good doing them by hand. :!@

Mistyeyed

i couldnt see buying the auto cause it doesnt take long to do the questions..if you mess up on the first few,just click on new game..gives you the same ones over and you know the answers now..

Runner

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 19, 2008, 11:51:01 AM
i couldnt see buying the auto cause it doesnt take long to do the questions..if you mess up on the first few,just click on new game..gives you the same ones over and you know the answers now..

Agreed, I think I made a big mistake buying this one.  Hardly works.

Hocky

i just simply write down all the answers....if i dont get the wedge on the first try...i replay and get a perfect score on the next round  sg.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Runner on October 19, 2008, 12:40:05 PM
Agreed, I think I made a big mistake buying this one.  Hardly works.
I have never made a mistake buying any BH auto. I am too lazy to play. Even if it takes Uncle Otto twice as long. Better for him than me :)))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: jarjar on October 19, 2008, 05:06:35 PM
I am too lazy to play. Even if it takes Uncle Otto twice as long. Better for him than me :)))

Agreed. I am lazy also. Otto is my favourite uncle.  :)))

However, I haven't bought this auto for the simple reason that I enjoy playing this game by hand. I feel like I am actually learning something.

S1lent

Greetings,
Did POGO fix the "glitch" in using both sites?
S1lent

survivorjeff

Not that i know of. I just did both sides and  still got credit for it.  I hope this is one "glitch" they don't fix.

gotmail

i agree with everyone else this auto hardly works, this gets really frustrating having to restart the game then having to restart the auto!! i had the first one that came put and deleted it to upgrade to 1.7 and this version is no good.. any suggestions???

thanks
gotmail

Fitzkarin

As the designers at EA/Pogo work to "tweak" the game, your auto may experience some issues.  That happens from time to time.  However, as someone who has used the BH Autos for a few years now, I can tell you from personal experience that the team of designers here work as quickly as possible to adjust the autos for gameplay.  They have to evaluate the changes in Pogo's programming and then apply changes to the autos.  But they work to make sure the Autos you've paid for work the way they should - to the best of their abilities.

Maybe it should be reminded to everyone that these autos are not necessary to play the games, but are a tool to help you achieve goals you set for yourself.  The games are designed to be played - and badges won - without the use of Autos.  It just might take longer to do so.  However, bashing the design team at BH because the back-end programming has changed at Pogo and the auto didn't automatically adjust is uncalled for in my opinion.

These guys want you to be satisfied with their product.  They want you to enjoy and be happy with what you bought.  They don't even mind a little criticism that is constructive and helps to refine their designs.  But instead of saying the auto isn't worth purchasing, you should send your suggestions to the "Technical Forum" and help improve the program.  Become part of the solution - not just a voice complaining and doing nothing to solve the issue.

jarjar

Mistyeyed

since it only take about 5 mins to do the daily by hand i dont know why you even want to use the auto for it..

survivorjeff

does anyone know if pogo had fixed the "glitch"??  I just did my trivia questions for today and it says i need 2 pies to next rank. I did the u.k on first got to rank 13 goldfish then logged out went to the us site did my questions there and said I just gained rank 13 that i ned 2 more pies to my next rank.  Do you think they caught on??

Fluffy756

I just did both sites and have rank 13 just now. Got the bouns wedge. Monday will start the new week for the new rank.

Tara

I'm Rank 13 too. I don't think Pogo is giving one rank per week for the game. I think it goes up like other games in Pogo. The further in rank you go, the more times it takes to get to the next rank. I don't know though, I don't think Pogo even knows whats going on with it.  <:>

MsMissy

Well i bought the Auto, ,cause thats what they are for & the auto doesnt work. maybe BH will get it fixed soon.  0:

survivorjeff

Did today's questions on U.S. and U.K. and got rank 14.  Now you need to do 2 pies to get to rank 15. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview